Dawn of the Iron Queen: Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Why? Sonic, what's going on?" Tails began to frantically question, trying his best not to feel scared. Sonic wanted to explain everything about the Iron Queen and her history, but there was no time. They had to make every second count that the could.

"Just do it, okay? I'll be by there shortly!" Sonic spoke one last time to his favorite kid, before sprinting off with his super speed. Miles, now knowing Sonic wouldn't answer his question, finally did as asked and launched himself into the air with his dual rotating tails.
————————————————

Sally had just started drying off her hair from the shower, now in the process of putting her blue vest and boots back on. While doing so, she looked up at the windowed double doors of her bedroom balcony to see her reflection. Her hair was frizzy, just barely starting to take its usual wavy shape.

But in the window, she had looked past her hair, and saw the newly forming clouds. The dark red mystical aura the surrounded them caused her to drop the hairdryer she had in her hand and gasp in fear.
"Oh my god.." She quietly spoke to herself.

But as she was just in the process of understanding what was about to happen—and not just to her, but to her people too—she heard the front door of her secret safe lodge fly open. She quickly skipped around the corner, seeing Sonic standing before her. He too, had the same face of slight distraught.

"Sonic... tell me it isn't true." Her voice stayed soft, afraid of his answer. Though somehow, she already know. He hadn't said a word. Nor did his facial expression change.

"Blue, please tell me she isn't here!" Sally stomped up to Sonic, easily placing her hand on his chest.
"Sal, I know you're scared. But we don't have time to sit around and panic. We have to go grab—

"Sonic do you not remember what she did?! How many lives it took to keep her down—

"Sally, listen! We have to go get Tails and Rosemary and go to the Freedom Fighters HQ. Naugus doesn't know where it's at, and neither does Amadeus. That's the only safe place we have right now!" Sonic wanted to calm her down, though he knew at this point, there was no point in doing so.

"Right... right, got it." Sally took a deep breath, recollecting herself. She too knew she needed to calm down, but at this time it was just too hard. Not to mention, she was the leader of the Freedom Fighters. And as leader, keeping a cool head was not only necessary, but mandatory.

"Come on! We don't have much time." Sonic spoke once more in a hurry, aggressively leading her out the door.
___________________________________

Elias hadn't thought about his exile for nearly the entire day now, which was his best record so far. His mind had been on other things. Peaceful things. Things that included Meg's beautiful village, the ever growing green forest, Alexis and yes, Meg. That was the main one. The only one that brought even a slight amount of plague to his conscious. Though he didn't see a resolution to his exile any time in the future, he still saw a conflict in his interest of Meg.

He sat alone on her backyard wooden porch, letting the gentle breeze and perfect weather help ease his mind. The overhead awning blocked out any direct sunlight, keeping him nice and cool. It was peaceful to have times like this. He was so deep into his thought, he'd forgotten exactly where he was twice now.

"Care if I join you?" He then heard Meg's sweet soothing voice from behind. He slightly turned his head, seeing her approach from the back door.
"Not at all, please." He welcomed her with a soft and friendly tone. She joined him by sitting down on the chair next to him with only a small table in between.
"You've been quiet today. Is there something on your mind?" She selflessly questioned the exiled one.