At least after her first visit Mi-Sun always had the chance to see Hyun-soo, most of the time cause her father had patrol or she just sneaked in even though it was dangerous because the old men which was with Hyun-soo seems to be near to transform in a monster.

_______________

It was again like every other day since they made a Daily routine. Mi-Sun was with her father, Yeong-Su and Su-Yeong as a whistle sound Rang out through the whole floor.

Mi-Sun and Du-Sik immediately looked at each other before Mi-Sun grabbed her weapons which she attached on her belt before walking with him and the two kids outside where they could see the others and the old owner of the Supermarket in his monster form.

He was covered in long hair and was walking in the direction of the others from which already a few break out in panic as Mi-Sun grabbed to her weapons and walked to the monster like Sang-Wook who also walked to it but both got stopped by Seon-Yeong.

„It's my husband" she said and Mi-Sun knew what she meant with it but still looked at her concerned. „Are you sure?" she asked and holds her shoulder. Seon-Yeong just smiled a little at the pure worry and concern of Mi-Sun for her and patted her head before nodding her head. The two grown close over the time they were stuck here and Seon-Yeong saw her already like a niece she never had and she warms her heart every time with this rare pure concern of hers.

"I have to do this" Seon-Yeong spoke as her gaze turned to her transformed husband and the little smile left her lips and get replaced with a stone hard expression.

"Pull yourself together, Kim Seok-hyeon." His wife spoke to him as she started walking in his direction while the other people started to panic even more and told her to stay away but she didn't said any sight that she was scared. Kim Seok-Hyeon then also started walking towards his wife as a hand reached through the layer of her.

Mi-Sun felt how Sang-wook pushed her slightly behind him as the monster came closer to them, her gaze wandered up to him for a second before turning again to the married couple in front of them. "Kim Seok-Hyeon!" Seon-Yeong raised her voice. "Pull yourself together!" She yelled before she reached out with the iron bar she was holding and hit him.

Mi-Sun widened her eyes slightly at the scene playing in front of her. Will she be one day in Seon-Yeong her place? Will she has to kill a monster one day? Will she one day has to kill Hyun-soo?

She immediately shakes her head at this thought and gulped: 'He would never be like this, he isn't a monster. He won't turn!' She spoke to herself in her thoughts and then pulled herself out of them as she watched again what was going on.

"You're back.." Seon-Yeong said as she looked at her husband. He looked back at her as quiet groans left his mouth "Do you have any last words?" She asked him while her eyes slowly started to get watery.

"Please...kill...me...and" from there everything felt like slow motion as Seon-Yeong reached out with the iron bar again and redeems her husband with a hurtful expression.

Mi-Sun took a shaky breath in as she slightly turned her gaze away from the sight and hides herself more behind Sang-wook.

Suddenly she saw Hyun-soo coming back from the apartments upstairs, he looked so exhausted. As he then saw everyone and Seok-Hyeon his eyes widened for a second before his face turned expressionless. The others get scared of him which makes Mi-Sun her blood boil as she then watched how Hyun-soo without saying anything walks away to the storage room from which the door lays broken down on the floor,

Mi-Sun gulped softly before she then immediately started walking after him as she felt someone pulling her back on her wrist, as she saw that it was Eun-hyuk, she scoffed and pulled back immediately. "Don't even try to stop me!" She warned him as she then walks away.

_______________

Yes yes I know I'm so shitty in updating but I just had no motivation for anything because this damn lockdown is just depressing me but I will try my best getting active again! We come very slowly to an end of the first part of the fan-fiction since they are only 4 episodes left of the series and I guess I will then temporarily complete this book and when hopefully a second season of Sweet Home will come out, I will continue the book.

I also planned to write after the book another Song Kang fan-fiction but this time from his other netflix series Love Alarm, tomorrow will come out the second season and I'm so damn excited!!!

Anyways I already am working on the love alarm fan-fiction but I won't post it til I have completed this one so yeah...

See y'all next chapter!!!💜💜