Philip x Reader

Ok, I have no clue where this came from either, but it's going to be cute (hopefully)!

Warning- Cuteness, small human beings (I have been told these are called "Babies"), Philip being a perfect dad and husband! The song No Way from Six (the musical).

Modern Au- (Y/n)'s pov

Like I have been for the past 10 and a half months I woke up to the sound of crying. My husband must have heard it too because he immediately woke up.

"Hey, babe." He whispered, half asleep.

"Hey honey." I whispered back.

"Do you want me to get the baby? You look tired." He volunteered, but yawned halfway through.

"No, it's fine. You worked late last night, you should sleep in for a couple more hours."

"You sure? I don't mind."

"No, you need sleep. That was the third time this week you stayed up 'til 1 O'clock grading papers and other work stuff." I gave him a short but sweet kiss and went to take care of our little angel.

"Hey, sweetie." I said as I leaned over and picked our daughter out of her crib. "How about we get dressed and then make some breakfast for Dada? What do you say?" I set her down on the changing table and she smiled and laughed.

After I changed her, I walked to the kitchen  and put on my music. Immediately "No Way" from Six was playing. I rushed  around the kitchen singing and dancing while making pancakes, while Gracelynn (If you don't want that to be your daughter's name, feel free to change it) ate the banana slices I gave her, while dancing in her highchair. 

"You must think that I'm crazy. You wanna replace me, baby, there's no, no, no, no, no, no, no way. You made me your wife so I'll be queen 'till the end of my life! No, no, no, no, no, no, no, way!" I sang as I took the last pancakes out of the pan.

Just as I was about to pause my music to go get him Philip came up behind me, hugged me and said, "You'll always be my (queen/king/royalty). Thank you for breakfast, it smells amazing."

"Of course my king!" I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Now let's eat."

Phillip's pov - after breakfast

I think I've made real progress here. For almost two months now, we've been trying to get Gracelynn to talk. She's been really close sometimes, but so far nothing.

"Okay Gracie, listen, say 'Dada'. Ready, 'Dada'." I tried.

She opened her mouth then closed it again. I saw her touch her tongue to the top of her mouth, but still nothing.

"Ready, one more time. 'Dada'"

She opened her mouth and started, "N......N.......N......Nononononono! Nonononononono!" She kept repeating it over and over.

"(Y/n)!" I yelled. "You have officially broken our child! You have brain washed her, and now she's going to live her life addicted to Broadway!"

(Y/n) didn't ask what I meant but they responded, "Why do you say that as a bad thing? I mean, not my fault she takes after me! You knew I'd have my children singing Broadway from the moment they can talk."

"'Children'? As in 'children' plural?" I asked with a smirk.

"Shut up Heather!" (Y/n) screamed.

"My name is Phillip!"

"And you're a poet, yeah, yeah, we all know!"

I laughed, "Love you!"

"Love you always, my king!"

So that was short, but I thought it was kinda cute. Please request chapters, since I'm running low on ideas here. Thanks for reading!