Episode 8: 𝔗𝔞𝔨𝔢 𝔒𝔳𝔢𝔯 part 2

Start from the beginning

Kiba: "What is it?"

Broly: "I guess this is means that someone stole the documents. Haven't they. It's impossible to us that there's no trace or documents of Princess Dark Matter."

Xenovia: "Huh."

Rias: "Broly your genius!"

Broly: "I'm just guessing."

Rias: "No. No... It's just..."

Monika: "That someone who stole the papers?"

Rias: "Yes, precisely!"

Sans: "Hmm... Everything gone weird after that Princess Dark Matter was been reborn."

Broly: "Yeah."

Goku: "I agree with Sans."

Vegeta: "Hmph..." He crosses his arms.

Bendy: "Hmm... Let's see... Wait... What's this?"

Broly come near at Bendy.

Broly: "What is it?"

Bendy: "Someone teared this paper."

Broly: "That's it! The document of Princess Dark Matter! We found it! But... It's shredded. I'll fix this." Broly uses his magic to complete the shredded paper was fixed into a complete document about Princess Dark Matter.

Broly: "This is it!"

Ahri: "Whoa. She's... The Babylon the great!"

Issei: "NO WAY! This is the one from the bible! Broly is right!"

Rias: *gasps* "Holy macaroni, why does this woman... No... No... This is could not be happening. This is an apocalypse! Babylon the fallen was reborn in the graves which Broly said was now Princess Dark Matter! She will destroy everything and burned them in fire! And we're all live in hell."

Broly: "I told you. That's her."

Akeno: "Ara ara~ When does Broly became, detective?" She said as she teases him.

Broly: "Well... I was not detective, I was just the Legendary Super Saiyan who was smart. Now continue to the discussion... We have to travel to the another stories to make allies and make them powerful to defeat her. Anyone understand?"

Everyone: "Yes sir!"

Broly: "Now let's divide ourselves. Rias' peerage must Crossover in Dragon Ball, Kakarot and Vegeta must Crossover in Helluva High, lastly. Me, Sans, Ahri, Monika, Bendy and Alastor will go on the Equestria."

Broly POV

After I used the portal to travel back to Equestria that was the year of 2014. I saw these girls and Victorious are in the horse statue in the Canterlot High School. Me and my friends greet them but they look odd and waiting for someone.