Act 4:Joy and Pain

Jungkook, Mr. Jeon, and Jimin were in the living room talking.
"Now this is a relationship that I agree on."
"Father I-wait what?"
"Hahaha, You see Jungkook you and Jimin have known each other since you were little boys."

Flashback-10 years ago

"Mama! Hurry up I want to see Kookie!!!"
"Hahaha, okay okay, We're almost there Jiminine." Jimin's mother was driving them to the Jeon mansion. Jimin got out of the car and ran to the little boy waiting for them. "Kookie!!!"
"Chimmy!!!!" the two boys ran to each other and hugged each other. When they let go, Jungkook's hands were on Jimin's waist and Jimin's hands were on Jungkook's neck.
"I missed you chimchim~"
"Hehehe, I missed you too!"

two days later-

"I promise I will protect you! When I grow up all big and strong, I promise that I'll keep you safe!"
"Hehehe, and I promise you I will love you forever!!!" The two boys were laying on the grass, holding each other. Jimin was falling asleep when they both heard someone scream. They got up and ran to the house only to see it burning. Jungkook and Jimin stood there with fear in their eyes. the people outside were all maids, Jungkook was looking for his father when he finally found him. "Dad! wh-what happened?"
"I- I don't know! But Jimin's mother is still in there along with your mother, I'm going back inside."
"No father-" Jungkook stopped talking when he saw Jimin trying to get inside. He ran to him but stopped when the house exploded. Everything was a blur Jnugkook constantly called for Jimin when he finally found him laying on the floor unconscious.
"JIMININE!!! NO!" Jungkook began to shake Jimin trying to wake him up, but nothing worked. The ambulance and fire departmeant arrived. Jungkook didn't stop crying. The medics took out a stretcher so they could take Jimin to the hospital but Jungkook didn't want to let him go.
"NO! PLEASE! LET ME STAY WITH HIM! please...m-my Jiminine..."

Flashback end

"That...that was Jungkook? You're saying...my best friend is my boyfriend...hahaha, I've been looking for you since the day I moved back..." Jimin was crying, and so was Jungkook. They looked into each other's eyes filled with love.
"Chim chim...I thought I lost you forever~"
"Kookie...that's why your name sounded so familiar..." Jungkook took Jimin's hand and held it close. "Ha...remember the ring I gave you..."
"Ring? Oh! Hahaha, yeah...I still have it..." Jungkook looked at his father, Jungkook's father took something from his pocket and gave it to Jungkook. Jungkook took the item and kneeled in front of Jimin.
"Park Jimin...My mochi, will you marry me? for real this time."
"Hahaha, yes...YES YES YES!!!" Jimin jumped on Jungkook and kissed him with love and passion. Jungkook's father looked at them happily. Jungkook's father saw the change in Jungkook after he found out Jimin left. Now that Jimin is back Jungkook is more than happy.
"Well now that both of you are engaged, we should have an engagement party for the both of you!"
"Yeah! We should start planning the wedding too!"
"Wow...this is so hard to believe...I'm actually getting married to my best friend and my first love."
"Well you better believe it, cause I'm not going anywhere."

Time skip-two day's later

Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung, Y/n, Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok were all at the venue celebrating Jikook's engagement. Just to inform you, Namjoon and Jin are Jungkook's co-workers. Hoseok and Yoongi have been friends with Jungkook since high school.
Jungkook and Jimin are sitting together preparing for the toast.
"I would like to thank everyone for coming today to celebrate our engagement. I...I'm truly happy to spend my life with all my friends and my beatific fiancé. To love!"
"To love"
Jimin and Jungkook drank their Champaign but Jimin started to feel off. Jungkook noticed and before he could say anything, the sound of glass breaking was heard.
"JIMIN!"
Jimin fainted causing the glass of Champaign to break. Jungkook managed to catch Jimin before he fell on the ground.
"SOMEONE PLEASE! Please someone get help! Please..." Jungkook's father came rushing to them. He looked at Jungkook remembering that's the same face he had when Jimin was hit by the house explosion.
"F-Father...i-it can't happen again...right? I can't lose him again! I can't..." the paramedics came and checked for a pulse.
"We need to take him to the hospital fast! His breathing is unstable! WE NEED TO GO NOW!" One of the medics came and helped the other get Jimin into the ambulance, Jungkook was trying to follow but they wouldn't let him go.
"Please sir you need to stay here! Only family members can go with him!"
"N-no! He-he's my fiancé please...I-I can't lose him again!"
"I'm sorry sir... you can see him when we get to the-"
"JESS HURRY UP WE'RE LOSING HIM!" The medic who was talking to Jungkook ran inside and closed the doors leaving Jungkook in tears. Those words played in his head the longer he stood there.
WE'RE LOSING HIM! That's all that echoed through Jungkook's mind
"Jungkook come on I'll drive you to the hospital!"
"H-how...how did this happen...? Wh-why?...WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE HIM AGAIN!"
"JUNGKOOK! He's not going anywhere! Now come on, let's go! Jungkook and his father ran to the car. Jungkook was still in shock, fully afraid.

Time skip-at the hospital

It's been exactly one hour since they arrived and still nothing about Jimin. Jin along with the others is there with Jungkook.
"Jungkook...what do you think happened?"
"I-I don't know...but I think it had to do with the Champaign...after he drank it, he passed out..."
"Could it be poisoned?"
"You are correct Mr. Kim, Mr. Park was poisoned. Luckily right now he's stable, if he had come any later then he probably wouldn't have made it