Act 3: Forever together

Today was a new day for the two boys.  Yesterday when they were talking on the phone, Jungkook asked Jimin on a date.
Jimin and Jungkook were both excited for today. Jimin woke up early to change so he could be ready before Jungkook arrived.

Jungkook also woke up early so he could spend more time with Jimin. After Jungkook changed He went to Jimin's apartment to pick him up. Jungkook went to the third floor where Jimin's apartment is. When he knocked on the door, Jimin opened immedietly and saw Jungkook.
"H-hey."
"Hey...uh, come in!"
Jungkook went inside still looking closely at Jimin. Jimin took Jungkook to his living room and they both sat down. Jimin noticed that Jungkook had still been looking at him.
"Jungkook...is something wrong?"
"Huh? N-no! It's just...wow you look...amazing! So beautiful..." Jimin's face heat up and thanked Jungkook.
"T-thank you...you look handsome too..."
"So...uh, ready to go?
"Y-yeah! Um...l-lets go!"

Time skip

Jungkook took Jimin to the mall to shop and just spend time together.
"Hahaha, come on Jungkook! You've only bought me things! you deserve things too."
"Nah...everything I want is in front of me" Jimin stood in front of Jungkook, shocked. never once in Jimin's life has someone said something so sweet. Jimin had tears in his eyes, Jungkook got worried and put his arms around Jimin, pulling him close.
"H-hey..why are you crying?"
"I-I don't want this to end... every time I'm happy...I always get left behind...I don't want to lose you Jungkook! I-I love you...It's crazy cause we just met but-" Jimin was cut off when he felt a pair of lips touch his. Jimin was surprised at first but then after, Jimin grew deeper into the kiss. Jungkook dropped the bags he was carrying to wrap his arms around Jimin's waist. When they parted, Jungkook looked lovingly into Jimin's eyes and said, "I love you too."

For the rest of the date, they went to the park to walk around and talk. Hand in hand, Jimin and Jungkooked walked around looking at the beautiful scenery. As they were walking Jungkook told Jimin everything that happened the day before.
"So...your father wants to marry you off to some snobby bitch that you hate?"
"Yes! I don't want to marry! well, I don't wanna marry her, I have someone else on my mind~" Jungkook leaned in to kiss Jimin on the cheek making him blush.
"D-don't do that! Are you trying to kill me! WHOA!" Jungkook picked Jimin up and looked at him while Jimin wrapped his legs around Jungkook's waist. "My worst nightmare is losing the man I fell in love with..." Jimin smiled and leaned in to kiss Jungkook. Jungkook smiled in the kiss, happy to finally have someone who actually cares about him in his arms.
"God, I love you so much Jimin..."
"Hehehe, I love so much too..."
"JEON JUNGKOOK!" Jungkook and Jimin stared at each other confused. Jungkook put Jimin down and looked around to see who was calling him. He heard his name again and realized it was Julia.
"JEON JUNGKOOK! HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON ME WITH THIS WHORE!"
"First of all! DON'T EVER call him that, second of all, we have NEVER been together so don't claim what already has been taken." Julia got furious and looked at Jimin, Jimin was very annoyed but suddenly he felt pain in his cheek. Julia slapped Jimin. Jungkook got very pissed off and it took a lot of self-control to not hit her so when she raised her hand to hit Jimin again he grabbed her hand and held her back. 
"TOUCH HIM AGAIN AND I"LL MAKE SURE YOUR FATHER KNOWS WHAT YOU DID! I'll also make sure to tell him that you've been sleeping around...I'm pretty sure he doesn't know that his little princess is having sex with strangers."
"WHAT!? Y-you have no proof!"
"Oh, believe me, I have enough proof." Julia got mad and left in pure anger. After she left Jungkook looked at Jimin who had his hand on his cheek.
"Are you okay? Does it hurt? Do you need anything? Do you-"
"Jungkook! I'm fine, it stings but I'll be fine."
"Let's go to my house, I can help you with the bruise."
"Yeah, let's go."

Time skip-at Jungkook's house

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry about that...you shouldn't have-"
"JUNGKOOK! For the millionth time, it's okay. I'm fine Jungkook.  Now I know why you don't want to marry her, she's such a bitch!"
"Hahaha, yes...yes she is. Julia is nothing compared to you. You're perfect...beautiful...gorgeous. Absolutely amazing." Jimin's face turned a bright shade of red he looked in a different direction so he wouldn't look at Jungkook. Jungkook put his hand on Jimin's cheek and turned his face to look at him. Jungkook slowly leaned in, capturing Jimin's lips.
They shared a sweet kiss, holding each other close. Jungkook's hands went under Jimin's thighs to pick him up and put him on his lap. 
"you're so perfect...and you're all mine~"
"Hehehe, I'm only yours~"
Jungkook stood up carrying Jimin upstairs to his room. They entered the room and Jungkook laid Jimin on the bed with him on top. They continued to kiss as they stayed together in bed.
"Move in with me Jimin~ I want to be able to wake up every day holding my world in my arms."
"Hehehe, You're so cheesy! But..yes...I would love nothing more than to live with you." Jungkook leaned in and kissed Jimin again. They were in their own world. Both of them enjoying each other's presence. "I love you, Park Jimin."
"I love you, Jeon Jungkook."
After their make-out, they both went to sleep holding each other close.

Morning

"JEON JUNGKOOK! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU! I KNOW YOU'RE HERE!"
Jimin and Jungkook woke up due to the yelling. Jungkook got up with Jimin and they both went downstairs. "Father! Why are you yelling!"
"Because Julia called crying saying you're cheating on-WHO THE HELL IS THIS!"
"Are fucking serious! We aren't even together! AND I TOLD YOU! I'm not going to marry her! AND have some respect this...this is my boyfriend..." Jungkook grabbed Jimins hand and held it tight.
"Boyfriend? What is your name?"
"Uh, I'm Park Jimin."
"Park Ji- WAIT ARE YOU PARK JIN-YOUNG'S SON!?"
"You know my father?"
"Jimin...I-I thought the entire family was dead...Oh, Jimin I'm so glad your okay!" Jungkook's father went to Jimin and Hugged him, leaving him and Jungkook very confused.
"I-I'm sorry...do I know you?"