Act 2: Sweet moments

"Hello pretty boy~ I know I'm not gay...but damm your sexy! I wonder how you would look without any clothes..."

___________

The man got closer to Jimin pulling him into the ally way then pinning him to the wall. Jimin's face was filled with tears of fear.
"What do you say? Ready to have fun-"
"
The man was interrupted when he was punched. Jimin's legs gave out and he fell on the floor. He looked up to see who was the one that saved him.
"J-Jungkook?"
"Jimin! Are you okay? He didn't touch y-" Jungkook stopped his words when he felt arms around him. Jungkook wraps his arms around Jimin picking him up.
"Let's go to my house, you can stay over if you don't feel safe." Jimin didn't respond. he just nodded.

Time skip

When they arrived at Jungkook's house, Jimin was completely mesmerized. The house was beautiful. On the outside, it looked like a castle.

That's the front, more pictures of the house will be shown later

They go inside and Jimin is still mesmerized by the entrance.
"Hahaha, you like it?"
"Like it? I LOVE IT! It's beautiful. It's not too big and it's not too small! Must be nice to be rich..."
"Yeah...but sometimes it can bring problems." Jimin walked around and found the kitchen
"Whoa! The kitchen is so beautiful! You know what! As a thank you for saving me, I'll make dinner! Tell me where all your stuff is so I can see what I'll make!" Jungkook looked at Jimin and laughed. There are a few things in the cabinets and more in the fridge."
"Alright! Now you just sit back and relax till the food is done!" Jungkook laughed while looking at Jimin open the cabinets and take out pans and some other things. Jungkook got up and went into the living room and waited for Jimin to finish

Time skip

"Alright! The food is done!"

"Whoa! This looks amazing!""Hehehe, it's my most famous dish, the shrimp carbonara!"If you know

"Hehehe, it's my most famous dish, the shrimp carbonara!"
If you know...you know 😂
"Well, it looks good. Now let's go to the table so I can eat this."
"Hahaha, alright." Jimin took his plate and followed Jungkook to the dining room.
"Wow! even the dining room looks beautiful."
"Hahaha, I know something that looks more beautiful..."
"Really! Can I see?"
"Look in the mirror and you will the most beautiful view." Jimin realized what Jungkook said and his face turned a bright red. Jungkook took a fork and took some of the pasta and ate it.
"WOW! This is amazing! You really know how to cook!"
"Haha...yeah."
"You're still blushing? Haha, how cute." Jimin took the fork and began to eat trying to calm down.
After they finished eating Jungkook washed the plates. "Hey, you want to watch a movie?"
"Uhhh...s-sure."
After Jungkook finished washing the plates he took Jimin upstairs to his room. "What movie do you want to watch?"
"Umm, it doesn't really matter as long as it isn't a horror movie."
"Hahaha, okay so does Hercules sound good. It used to be my favorite movie when I was young."
"Aww, how cute! Yes, that's fine." Jungkook laid down on the bed and pat the space next to him so Jimin would lay down with him.

midway through the movie Jimin fell asleep. Jungkook was getting tired too so he was going to tell Jimin that he's going to sleep early but Jimin was already asleep. Jungkook turned off the tv and looked at Jimin's face. Small strands of hair were in his face so Jungkook moved them to the side. He slowly started to caress Jimin's cheek, admiring every little detail up close.
"How is it possible...how did you make me fall for you so easily...?" Jungkook moved Jimin a little so he could put the blankets over Jimin and himself

Time skip-morning.

Jimin woke up in an unfamiliar bed, remembering that he stayed with Jungkook. He looked around but Jungkook wasn't in the room. Jimin slowly got up and went downstairs. The sweet scent of pancakes filled the house. When Jimin entered the kitchen he saw Jungkook making breakfast.
"Oh! Jimin you're awake! Good morning!"
"Good morning Kookie-" Jimin and Jungkook both stopped what they were doing and stood still
H-he...he called me K-kookie? No one has called me that since...
Shit! It slipped out! B-but..why did I call him that...I mean he does have the same name as...wait

"Uh, anyway...breakfast is done."
"Oh, hahaha, thank you...again."
"No need to thank me! Just glad I can help"

After they finished eating, Jungkook took Jimin back home. Jimin went to his apartment to change while Jungkook waited for him in the car.
"You sure you don't want me to drop you off at work?"
"Yeah, it's fine! The cafe is nearby so don't worry! You've already done so much for me! Thank you!" Jimin started walking along the sidewalk happily like a little kid. Jungkook stayed in the car and watched Jimin walk like a child to work. Jungkook liked Jimin, he liked the way he would act around him. Jimin is the first one that hasn't treat him differently since he found out Jungkook was rich, aside from his friends. 

After staring at Jimin walk, he started the car and left to work. Today was he was happy, only because he spent the morning with Jimin. 
When Jungkook arrived at the company his mood went from happy to annoyed in two seconds. His father and his "Fiance" were there. Julia, his "fiance" saw Jungkook and ran to him. Jungkook moved aside so that she would fall on the floor.
"Aww, baby can you help me up?"
"No, do it yourself."
"Jungkook be nice to your wife!"
"FIRST OF ALL SHE AINT MY WIFE OR FIANCE! I WOULD HAVE NEVER PROPOSED TO HER! I already told you I don't want to marry her so can you just leave me the fuck alone! I was having the best moring spending it with him, but no! It had to be ruined by the wicked witch and her little henchmen!" Jungkook went towards the elevator frustrated and went to his office. 

Jungkook entered his office and called Jimin.
Hello

Jiminine! Oh, it feels nice to hear your beautiful voice.

Huh!? O-oh...I uhh...

Hahaha, you're blushing, aren't you?

N-no...I uhh, wait why did you call?

I came to work and I saw my father the woman he chose for me to marry, It was the best morning with you and now it's ruined because of them.

Hahaha, aww, so kookie wanted to hear my voice to make him happy?

Yes...you're voice... your smile... every time I think about you...I smile and feel happy...

Y-you...you think about me?

Since I first laid eyes on you.

The two boys continued to talk to each other, not knowing that the witch was outside with Jungkook's father, listing to their conversation