The Start of Training?

A/N Hey!!.........how you been? 

SORRY, SORRY of the disappearing act. I know it has basically been two months. I was a little stuck on how I should continue and school got in the way. 

I had a burst of creativity so I got this out. Sorry it's so short. I think it was a good place to stop and have the next [art be more focused on one thing. Anyways enjoy! (if anyone is still reading this lol)

We stand in the control room of the Castle. I stand between Keith and Pidge. Lance, Hunk, and Shiro stand near each other near me. We all face Coran and Allura who clears her throat.

"Great work on successfully acquiring your lions paladins! Now you must learn to form Voltron. You can't fight the Galra and project the universe only with your individual lions."

Coran speaks up, "So, you all will train to master uniting your lions now. In the doorways you see in the corners of this room will lead your lions and your suits."

The group nods and starts walking to their respective doorways. I nudge Keith with my elbow, a tiny smirk on my face.

"Pretty cool~" I whisper playfully. He gives me a look and rolls his eyes a bit. He starts toward his doorway but stops and turns around.

"What are you going to do? I mean since, you know. No Lion," he says a little hesitantly. I smile at his concern. I always loved that he was always worried about me growing up.

"It's ok I'll just-" I'm cut off by Allura.

"She will be training just like you are with me," she winks at me and smiles, "secret training."

I look at her with a puzzled face and shrug. "What she said." He looks between me and her and nods. He walks through his doorway. I turn to Allura.

"So...what is this 'secret training'" I ask.

She replies, "I am going to teach you how to fight and use the mechanics in the Castle. The paladins will need to learn how to fight too, but I am giving you a head start. This will allow you to support the paladins and help the team. As I am sure you want to do."

"That is true, but can I ask for a favor Princess?" I say, hopeful.

"Of course, what is it? Call me Allura, by the way."

"Ok, Allura. Can I focus more on learning medical help than the machines of the Castle? I want to learn as much as possible about healing people."

"Yes, that is fine. Coran will be your mentor in that department." She says and nods to him. He twists his mustache on a fine and smiles brightly at me.

"Now, let's start your training. I want to get a feel of where you are now and what we can do to shape it to your own personal style. We will also have to add some weapons in the mix." She turns and leads me out of the control room. Coran trails behind.