Green Paladin

A/n: Above is an idea of what Marjorie's hair looks like if you are confused (I try to explain later). Just take away the color in the front, the undercut, and make the hair a few inches longer. Enjoy! 

"I am Allura, princess of Altea," the chick with light brown skin and white hair said as we stand on a platform in the middle of this huge room. The man with the orange hair and light skin speaks.

"My name is Coran and I am Princess Allura's advisor," he says with I am sure is supposed to be a winning smile. He twirls his mustache around his finger and I hold in a laugh. But a smile does creep through on my face. Allura puts her hands on the two small pillars that are round on the top and the castle seems to come alive. 

The giant crystal above glows and blue holograms appear in the air around us. It showed galaxies and stars and weird symbols spinning. My eyes widen, trying to take in all of what I'm seeing. Shiro steps forward.

"Why were we brought here? We followed what the lion told Lance and we ended up here," Shiro addresses the two aliens.

Allura nodded her head. "So that is how you were able to get access to the castle, you must be the paladins of Voltron."

Pidge looked surprised, "we are the paladins of Voltron?"

"Yes, that is why it leads you here. Which lion did you find?"

Lance spoke up, "the blue one. I piloted it and it was talking to me."

Allura raised her hand and swiped the blue light in the space in front of her, creating a blue screen showing five lions. She cycles through each one as she speaks.

"Voltron is formed by the union of five individual lions. The yellow lion is the left leg of Voltron and the one who supports the team. It is strong and steady. The green lion is the left arm and is the technology brains of the team. It is smart and nimble. The blue lion is the right leg and the heart of the team. It is loyal and caring which keeps the team connected. The red lion is the right arm and a strong but temperamental fighter. It relies on instincts more than logic and the paladin is the right-hand man of the black paladin. The black lion is the head and torso of Voltron, the core. It is the leader of the team and the most powerful of the Lions."

I know Keith must be the red lion. I think he fits the bill well. Shiro is definitely the black lion. He is a leader through and through. I guess green would be Pidge and yellow Hunk. So where do I fit in this picture? I am obviously not a paladin. Why am I here? What use do I have being here? My heart sinks the smallest bit at my thoughts.

"Ok, so where are the rest of the lions?" Pidge asks.

"The black lion is here in the Castle of Lions," Coran says while tapping and typing on a screen, "and it looks like green is on a peaceful planet, yellow is on a planet the Galra has control over, and red is on a planet that is barren and inhabited by life."

"Who is the Galra?" I ask.

"The Galra is an alien race that has been ruling over much of the universe for thousands of years. Their goal is to conquer and control the whole universe and everyone in it. Their leader is Emperor Zarkon," Allura says scowling, "The role of Voltron is to defend and protect the universe. We must use Voltron to stop Zarkon's rule and free the universe."

"Ok, so in order to get the lions, we need to split up. Lance, you go with Hunk to get yellow. Keith and I will get red. Marjorie and Pidge will get green," Shiro says.

"Sounds like a plan," I say.

"Ok..," Hunk says, a bit nervous. He will probably have a run-in with the galra stationed there.