Brandt stuck his big ass head in front of the camera, "It's Mr. Steal Yo Girl!" He stuck his tongue out making what I guess would be considered the male version of the face Megan Thee Stallion is always making.

I laughed shoving his head away, "You're stupid. We're watching a movie, obviously." I explained putting the camera back on myself.

"And the couch—"

"Doesn't have Hungarian goose down blankets." I rolled my eyes, snuggling deeper under the covers. "Brandt can you pass me more hot sauce please?" I used my free hand to tear off another piece of my cheese quesadilla from Taco Bell.

"Lennox you cannot keep eating that garbage. It's not good for you. Either of you." Beckham complained. This is exactly why I don't like talking to him.

"I'm giving my body what it wants. And I'm not gaining any weight so let me live my life."

"I'm trying to prevent you from getting gestational diabetes." He attempted to reason, but I sucked my teeth in return.

"First of all you learned that on Web MD and it shows. Because my Vice isn't sugar, it's salt. Taco Bell would not give me gestational diabetes, it would give me high blood pressure and/or cholesterol. And I checked my blood pressure yesterday and it was normal sooo.." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Mmhmm." He didn't look at all convinced.

"Oh my god." I sighed exasperatedly, "Goodbye, Beckham."

"No don't hang up yet. How's Pablo? I wanna see him."

Him and this damn dog.

I looked toward Brandt for assistance because I don't have the slightest clue where that thing is. As we've already established; I don't much care for animals and Beckham lives in a very very large condo. It's nearly impossible to keep track of his dog's whereabouts in it, and I honestly can't say that I make an effort to anyways.

"Do you know where it is?" I mouthed to Brandt who only shrugged his shoulders.

"Lennox I can read your lips. Where is the dog?" Beckham asked once again.

Shit, that's the thing about FaceTime. They other person can actually see you. Making it much harder to lie. That feels a like design flaw if you ask me.

"Umm.. Give me a second." Brandt briefly stuck his head back into frame before sticking too fingers in his mouth and whistling.

About thirty seconds later Beckham's Chow Chow, Pablo came scampering into the room. Dogs really do here better than humans because I wouldn't have heard shit.

"See there he is." I flipped the camera again to show Beck that his dog was alive and well, happily chewing on a toy. I will admit it is kind of cute.. From a distance.

"There's my boy!" The dog barked loudly at the sound of Beckham's voice, wagging its tail with what I assume is excitement

"Shhh! No barking!" Jayce frowned holding her finger up, pointing it at the dog. "I'm watching a movie."