I stood in front of the elevator and just my luck it came, I got in and people were looking at me weirdly, well fuck off, you took would look like murder if you found your husband and someone you considered a friend in bed together, I would get it under inconsiderable circumstances but my husband has been gone for almost two months, well so I thought. That's what pissed me off more. 

When I got off I made way to the door but he beat me to it, he quickly grabbed both my arms to stop me from moving

 "Bella please, it's not what it looks like okay" he was sweating, he was I a pair of sweats and no shirt, his hair looked long.

"Travis please, just leave me alone okay " 

I'm trying really hard not to let my tears fall because really at this point if he doesn't let me go I will cry and I promised never to cry ever again.

"Babe look at me okay, I promise you, we had a couple of drinks last_..." 

"No fuck you Travis, you don't see it do you? I don't care what you did, it's the fact that you are back! You are fucken back and I your wife don't know about it, how long have you been back for " say last night please

 "Bella..." He's unable to answer me, I nodded my head 

" I get it, don't worry" 

"No, no, no please okay, Bella I love you" I left him there, he's been back for God knows how long and I didn't know, if it weren't for today was I ever going to know that he's back? I guess that's the question I'll never find an answer to. When I got outside Roy opened the door for me but instead of getting in I took my bag and ran, I ran, I ran and ran with me heals on, Roy tried to run after me but I managed to run until he gave up, my vision became blurry ad tears stung my eyes.

I found a local bar and decided to go and drink, the vibe was hip and happening and I decided to let loose, I drank. The bar manager told me that they are closing so I called an uber and went to the nearest club. From there I danced my problems away. A group of girls called me to them silly me I decided to join them, they were quite fun to hang around although I didn’t get their names. I saw some passing a pill, they offered me one, I was about to refuse when suddenly I remembered what have I got to lose? I swallowed the pill and hail Mary I have never felt better than that. they decided to try various clubs and stupid me I decided to join them, we traveled from one place to another without a care in the world, the thought that what I am doing is reckless flew right out the window.

Once all the clubs closer, they invited me to their place. I don’t even know when I passed out but I woke up in an unfamiliar place.

“here” of the girls offered me a mug, coffee, good.

“eew…fuck what is this” I spit in out, they laughed at me

“it’s coffee mixed with vodka princess” Eeew…

Mmh, as bitter as it was, the hangover was much worse. A tall bulky guy with tattoos came carrying a doggy bag. “wake y’all”

Noise, noise, noise…he handed all of a burgers and chips, mmh! Just what I need. I don’t know where the day went but it was dark outside and more people came as dawn drew closer, but before midnight people crashed into the place we were at, a group of man to be precise, the music stopped and before I could see what was happening someone grabbed me like a sack of potatoes and led me outside. I screamed and kicked but it was futile because that person was adamant on not letting me go. He threw me at the back of the car and went over to the passenger seat, I was shit scared that I got kidnapped.

 when I woke up I was still in the car I grew nervous again until I smelt an all too familiar perfume. I was happy and sad at the same time. Before I could contain them tears streamed down my face.

"don’t!” he warned “don't even think about it," 

"Fuck you Travis " the car screeched and came to a halt, hoisting me forward."fuck " I hiss putting a hand on my forehead, the passenger door flew open before he hoisted me out

 " what the hell is wrong with you damn it, do you want to kill me or what " 

"Well if someone is to kill someone first it would be you, do you how fucken scared I was? You fucken partied out the city damn it" he was shouting but I’d be damned if I let him win 

"yeah you are right, I probably am going to skin your mother fucken ass alive”

"Stop cussing and focus for once in your life damn it okay. I told you it's not what it seemed. I love you and I mean it" 

*Thwack* that was the sound of my palm connection with his cheeks, I was about to go for the other side but he was too fast, he grabbed both my arms pulling me forward.

 “don’t ever, and I mean it, ever fucken raise your hands at me " he sternly said so

 "do you even know what hurts the most?" I shouted.

"No shut up, you are listening now, I got so fucken scared about you, do you know what that did to me, " 

"You, you, you? everything is bloody fucken you I'm fine with your ass now" 

I turned for the door when I saw two more cars parked behind us, I went to one of them and ordered the guy to drive, I figured they are his so.

When I got home I went straight to my bed, stripped down naked then got inside the covers what a way to start my birthday.im not really a fan of birthdays since what happened years ago but I had hoped maybe today might be different. But who am I to deserve happiness right?

I must have cried myself to sleep because when I woke up it was morning already, I felt like puking so I quickly rushed out of the bed but I guess I was too slow because I threw up on the mat.