"You really are tense babe, what's up" 

"Nothing really, it's just school work and all" 

"And all, what's all?" 

"Hahahaha. No. Not today babe" 

He chuckled softly “your boobs are firm" 

"Carl! Stop it okay " 

He sighed, “you right, I'll just use my hand " un-fucken-believable.

A fit of laughter erupted from Me:” yeah you do that" he joined me in laughing

"We should get out, the water is getting cold and that food won't eat itself"

He got out first and handed me a towel. I stood up and grabbed it, wrapped it around me and drained the water.

We walked out the bathroom to the bedroom with him trailing behind me with my wine bottle.

"You look tired too, you should get some sleep too" 

How nice of him. He took the liberty of taking out clothes for tomorrow. I found his shirt on the couch, grabbed it and wore it. We settle on top of the bed with the food in-between us out. The moment I took a bit of the wings I had a foodgasm. I heard him chuckle but I won't entertain it.

In the morning I woke up with Carl's side of the bed empty and by the look of things he didn't sleep here. today I'm going to work. I have to start on the project with Travis and later on we have to start on my assignment. Today it was chilly but I felt like wearing a dress, but I put a coat on top, the coat was knee length and I added some ankle boot. I put my inamorata pendent on, grabbed my things and made my way out the door. I found Roy waiting for me on the foyer, he grabbed my bag and led me to the elevator.

Getting to the office building things were hectic, people running around like a crazy people. Roy was still next to me 

"sir says you shouldn't wait up for him tonight" Ahh.just what I need to start my day.

"Okay thank you Roy" 

We just got into our floor, he dropped my things in my cubicle when Tylor came to us, he looked serious

 "he's calling you" he didn't need to say the name; I knew who he was talking about.

All eyes in the office were on us, I mean why won't they. Two of Carl’s bodyguards were with me.

He led me to the office when he opened the door. A mess is what I saw

 "what the hell! Travis" he had bloodshot eyes, messy hair and papers all over 

"Tylor what happened here" he just looked at me and sighed.

"Carl, babe!!" I ran to him and crunched down, I held his cheeks on my hands.

 "Carl talk to me " I saw a lone tear coming out but I quickly caught it with my thumb before they saw it.

"Fuck!" He cussed out. He really was scaring me; I’ve never seen him like this before. I got my answer when the bathroom door creaked open.

"Oh! the wife is here. man up Travis will you" 

You couldn't miss the sarcasm in the word "wife" and what the hell is she doing here, she was rubbing her hands and looked as elegant as ever

 "mom" his tone was begging. What the hell is going on here 

"Mirabelle" what the hell is she doing here?

"Isabella" you couldn't miss the venom in her mouth. This woman hates me, like she for real hates me "good that you are, sit down"

With a speed I don’t know comes from, Travis was by our side, in front of his mother and the smirk on her face was just pure evil. "Mother I beg of you don't do this here please"

She folded her arms and sat down “well you know what to do" then she stood up, took her bag and left. I stood frozen on my spot. What the he'll just happened?

 "Aaag"Carl threw his laptop on the wall, I've never seen him like this ever. Ty took my hand and led me outside 

"clearly getting you here was a bad idea*sigh* I'm sorry I'll sort it out" 

"No wait..." 

"I got it Bella, see you later." 

I went to my cubicle, logged in on my computer to get my work done. I couldn't concentrate due to what transpired in the office. What was all that.

An hour before lunch we had to attend an emergency meeting, I was busy packing my stuff when Carl came to my desk and handed me a pile of files

 "please look at this, I need you and only you to be in charge of it while I'm gone"

Ohkay, he placed his hand on my shoulder, took a deep breath and kissed my head. He's never done this at work before

"Uuhmmm-" he shut me up with a kiss, a full on kiss, at work.

 “I love you" he whispered. W.w.what?

Someone jolt me out of this trance. Did he really say the L-word? Like really, really say it. Before I could ask him he kissed my forehead and walked back to his office.