❁ Everything Is Not As It Seems ❁

Start from the beginning

They were never coming back again.

Severin was mad at Serayah earlier and now it was the other way around because Severin here may or may not have over exaggerated how much money he had.

This was exactly why it was not good to flaunt relationships online.

The lies would have caught up eventually, and they just did.

**********

Rumours about Severin's credit card being declined at the restaurant had quickly spread, and now a girl called Solana otherwise known as SZA had just received a notification about that.

From the news— she had the notification for that turned on on her phone.

SZA was thirty years old and she had married twenty nine year old Jordan Francis last year February after being in courtship for approximately seven years.

Those were their real names and ages.

Now, there were some fake happy couples.

Ahem, Severin and Serayah.

But at the same time, there were some real happy couples too, like Solana and Jordan Francis over here.

They too had lived in San Diego, and they were flying off to Paris tomorrow too, for their honeymoon.

Solana and Jordan Francis were going over to meet Jordan's parents for dinner— not only that but they were spending the night there as well.

They had lived a lot closer to the airport compared to them, so why not stay there until they had to leave to go to Paris tomorrow morning?

When Solana had received the news on her phone in her and Jordan Francis' room: 

She was beyond shocked.

"Yo! Honey! Come look at this!"

Solana was already dressed, but Jordan Francis on the other hand was still getting dressed.

When he had heard his name indirectly, he had gone over to her, and she had explained what was going on.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Severin's card got declined," she sighed.