He sucks on my lips and then runs his tongue over them as he uses his other hand to spread my pussy lips open. He goes on to lick me before moving up to my clit, sucking it before biting it gently.

"Oh my...fuck Ian, " I moan before taking a much-needed deep breath.

I grip his hair with one hand and shoulder with the other, trying to hold myself up as I feel my knee buckle under me. He continues licking and sucking my clit as his fingers pock my hole before pushing a finger in.

"Fuck, " I say before gasping. 

His fingers slide in and out of me with so much ease as I'm incredibly wet. He increases his speed and adds another finger as the minutes go by. 

If he wasn't holding me, I would have collapsed at this point from the pleasure.

"Fuck I'm gonna...fuck, " I moan unable to form a sentence as I orgasm.

He slowly stops moving his fingers and then removes them. He gives my pussy a few more strokes with his tongue before licking his fingers clean and lifting me up again. He drops me gently on the bed and connects his lips again with mine for a brief kiss.

"You're really good at this, " I whisper, kissing him again.

"I'm just returning the favour, " he says, smirking before diving in and kissing me deeply, gripping my neck.

I moan against his lips and lift my hips, trying to feel him, but he keeps them pinned down. 

He leaves my lips and grips my panties sliding them off me, leaving me completely naked for the first time in front of him. His gaze trails up and down my body as if he's kissing me with his eyes. 

He pulls his joggers and underwear down, removing his socks in the process as well.

"God you're gorgeous, " he stole the words right out of my mouth.

"Says you, handsome, " I smile as his lips find mine again.

"Do you have a condom? If not, I have one," I ask as I grip his hard dick, running my thumb over his tip, making him hiss through the kiss and bite my lip.

"I have one, " he says and leaves my side for a second, grabbing a familiar foil package.

He tosses two more of them on the side table, making me smile that he came prepared. He carefully tears it open and I lean forward, grabbing it from him and he gladly lets me do the honours of sliding it on him. 

He pushes my hair back and then brings one hand to my front and places it in between my boobs before smirking and pushing me back.

He hovers over my body and uses one hand to keep him up next to my face while he guides his dick on my pussy, sliding it up and down between my inner lips making me even wetter.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" I ask, putting my hand on his jaw while the other is resting on his back.

"I am, are you sure you want this?" He asks me, bumping the tip of his nose with mine.

"Yeah, " I say but it came out more like a moan, making him smile and lean down to kiss me.

Just as his lips touch mine his dick also slides inside of me slowly and steady, making sure he's not hurting me as he's basking in the feeling of this for the first time. The contact makes me dig my nails into his back momentary before I trace them across his back.

"Fuck Chloe, " he groans as his lips hover over mine.

I can feel his breath against my lips as he slides all the way in and moans.