[65] Life Changing

Start from the beginning

She looked down, her reflection, the blood, stiles dead. It was all in her head, but the reflection said it was her in the future. So that could still happen.

"What?" Lydia asked Stiles. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Oh, no- I was-," He mumbled.

"Stiles."

Stiles sighed, "All right Lydia. I didn't want to say anything, but this- everything we're going through- we've kind of been through something like this before. A lot like this."

"What do you mean?" Lydia asked confused. "When?"

"Your birthday party." Madi answered, remembering how she hallucinated her dad. "The night you poisoned everyone with wolfsbane."

Lydia looked at them before scoffing and walking away. Stiles muttered something under his breath before running after her.

"Lydia I'm sorry okay?" Stiles told her, "I didn't mean that your trying to kill people okay? I just- I just meant that maybe- maybe you're somehow involved in getting people to kill themselves, you know? Which now that I say that out loud it just sounds really terrible. So I'm just going to stop talking."

"Hey!" Someone yelled grabbing their attention.

"You." Stiles muttered with annoyance as Freddie ran over to them.

"Somethings happening? Isn't it?" He asked. "Ethan's been acting all sorts of weird he won't talk to me or even Danny."

"You just-," Stiles started, "Go away."

"I can help!" Freddie exclaimed getting annoyed at Stiles's attitude.

"Listen we don't need your help!" Stiles told him, "So go back to your murdering psychotic uncle-,"

"Stiles," Lydia cut him off. "Do you guys hear that?" She asked them.

Madi and Frederick shook their head, "What?" Stiles asked.

Madi looked to the left feeling eyes on her. Her eyes widening seeing herself standing there next to one of the room. Her heart dropped seeing her holding Issac who struggled to get out of her grasp.

It was the same Madison from the mirror. Madi shook her head lightly, begging for Evil Madi not to hurt Issac.

The evil Madi smiled before digging her claws into Issac back.

"Someone's drowning!" Madi looked at Lydia who had tears in her eyes.

She quickly looked back at were evil Madi stood with Issac, them now gone.

"We have to go. Now." Stiles stated. They four teens ran to Boyd and Issacs room, "Madi break the door in."

Madi ran into the door, slamming into it make it swing open. They ran in noticing Boyd laying in the tub laying very still.

Once they got to him they saw what kept him underwater. "Madi you have to lift it." Stiles said quickly. Nothing happened making him look towards her.

She stared at the mirror, her hands into tight fists. "Madison?" Stiles asked urgently.

"You're gonna kill them all. One by one." Reflection Madi said with a smirk, the boy in the shadows still behind her.

"What is she looking at?" Lydia grunted as her and Freddie tried to lift the safe off of Boyd.

"Starting off with your boyfriend. Then your friends. They'll beg you to stop but you won't listen." Evil Madi told Madi as she stared.

"Well whatever's happening she isn't gonna snap out of it anytime soon!" Freddie stated.