Chapter 19

"what the hell is wrong with you!" a vaguely familiar voice rang through my ears as I laid still doubled over on the floor as I cried in pain clutching my stomach. "You're one of them aren't you! you are just like your disgusting excuse of a mother" the voice spat kicking me in the stomach doubling the pain that was already there. "A-Appa, i-i'm sorry" I cried out trying to shuffle back slightly only to cry out in pain as my father gripped my hair making me look at him. "You are a disgrace to this family!" he spat as he slapped me across the face. As he continued to spit harsh words at me and hit me about, the overwhelming pain I once felt burning all over my body, the feeling of something trying to claw its way out, disappeared.

I woke up to the feeling of someone shaking me awake. I opened my eyes rubbing them gently to remove the sleep from my eyes to see Yoongi looking at me in concern. "Tae Tae, you alright?" yoongi worried to which I nodded. I watched quietly pondering why I had that flashback as Yoongi got under my covers and cuddled into me. "Tae what's wrong?" Yoongi whispered as he wiped the tears that I didn't even know existed off of my cheeks and looked into my eyes. "had a nightmare, not sure what triggered it" I whispered softly back. I see Yoongi smile softly at me before pulling me into a hug to which I sighed contently, taking in his scent which was making me fall back to sleep. "Tae, it's okay, let's sleep, you've been asleep barely an hour come on" Yoongi coaxed. "But Jin-" I started, "I told the guys not to let him do anything and keep him rested, doctors orders" Yoongi stated. "now as your mate, I order you to sleep with me" Yoongi smiled. I felt my face flushed bright red at his words and it seemed to have only just clicked as I watched his face turn red. "n-not l-like that I meant sleep as in cuddle and sleep!" Yoongi stuttered out to which I let out a small giggle. "Hyung it's fine" I reassured. "but if you want..." I smirked seeing Yoongi blush and panic a little. "tae..." Yoongi started. "it's alright hyung I'm just joking" I laughed seeing Yoongi's state. "alright I'll go then. no cuddles for you!" Yoongi huffed starting to get up "n-no hyung 'm sorry, please come back!" I pouted watching his retreating figure. "please hyung I want cuddles" I whined making small grabby hands while pouting. I see him smile softly before walking back over to me. "How can I say no to you huh?" Yoongi smiled pulling me into a hug. it wasn't long until we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

💜~Time skip~💜

With a small yawn, I started to open my eyes as the strong scent of vanilla and pinewood filled my nose causing me to smile and snuggle in slightly. "Morning beautiful" Yoongi cooed as he saw me wake. "morning hyung" I smiled up at him. I watched sleepily as Yoongi leaned down slightly and kissed my forehead. "feeling better?" Yoongi asked as my face turned slightly red from the unexpected kiss. "a lot, thanks Hyung" I smile before sitting up and stretching my arms. "what time is it?" I yawed out reaching for my phone only to realise that I left it downstairs. "probably around 11:30" Yoongi shrugged before we both got out of bed and made our way downstairs only to see Jungkook and Hoseok holding Jin back as Jimin tried to put the fire out in the kitchen and Namjoon hiding behind a pillar from Jin. the normal. wait. fire in the kitchen! "what happened here?" I asked as I walked over to the fire that Jimin was struggling to put out and closed my eyes and pictured the fire disappearing before opening my eyes and seeing exactly what I pictured before walking out the kitchen. "Jin Hyung please sit down, you need to rest" I sighed. "fine. but Namjoon you are dead" Jin growled causing me to let out a sigh. I felt a hand on my shoulder to which I turn round and see Yoongi give me a reassuring smile to which I give a small one of my own. "has anyone even eaten yet?" I asked to which I see everyone shake their heads. "no offence but of all people that you guys could've chosen to cook food, Namjoon hyung? the god of destruction?" I asked closing my eyes for a moment to try and push past the slight light-headedness and dizziness I was feeling. "Tae? You alright?" Yoongi asked to which I nod slightly. "yeah just a little dizzy but I'm fine," I say with a pressed smile. "go sit down Tae, I'll go do us all something to eat," Yoongi said patting my shoulder as I nodded before walking towards the sofa. "hyung, how are you feeling now?" I asked as I sat down next to Jin Hyung. "still sore but the tea helped thanks" Jin explained as he ruffled my hair causing me to let out a sigh of relief. "but what did your Noona mean earlier? I'm not going down that route?" Jin asked to which I sighed. "well when wolves who...shift at such a late age...like yours, there are complications during the shift, you had one, which is why your stomach is inflamed but others have worse than this...sadly they don't make it through the shift and they... they die" I explained to which I see Jin's eyes widen. "which is why I had to ask that question because I was scared of losing you" I admitted to which I was pulled into a hug by Jin. 

"You are not losing me that easily Tae, don't worry" Jin reassured to which I smiled. "good" I stated with a smile only pulling away when we heard a growl. Well, a growl of jealousy I shall say as everyone's heads snapped in the direction of the growl which only caused me to smile and get up heading towards Yoongi who was glaring at Jin, his eyes glowing green. "Yoongi Hyung, calm down, calm Loki down" I soothe placing my hand on his shoulder to try to soothe him. I felt Yoongi harshly grab me by my waist and pull me close. "Mine" Yoongi growled holding me tighter. "h-hyung you're hurting me" I whimpered out. Yoongi just continued to growl and glare at Jin. "hyung please let go it hurts" I cried out feeling his hand gripping my waist tighter. "Mine" Yoongi kept growling. "yes hyung I-I'm yours, it was just a hug hyung, no one is going to take me from you" I reassured trying to calm Yoongi down. After I said that I heard the growls quieten down before I feel the pressure get released from my hip and feel his claws retract. A few seconds later I hear Yoongi gasp as he looked at his hand, seeing my blood on it. "Tae- I- I'm sorry" Yoongi stuttered out. "it's fine Hyung, honestly" I reassured walking away to grasp the medkit and place a few bandages on the claw marks. "tae... I-" Yoongi started. "Hyung its honestly fine, it happens, especially to new shifters who find their mates straight away" I reassure as I gave Yoongi a hug to show him that it is okay.

 I pulled away smiling softly when I heard Yoongi whined. "just never saw you as the jealous type hyung but Tala tells me that Loki is so it explains" I giggled whilst standing on my tiptoes to ruffle Yoongi's hair. "now is food ready? I'm starving" I ask. "ah that's why I come in, the food's done," Yoongi said probably internally facepalming. "okay well let's all go eat" I state putting my hands together before making my way to the table.