chapter 2,"homophobia"

I turn to see him run around the corner and I say under my breath "ok" and put the number he gave me in my pocket. And again begin heading my way to game club while walking around the school I stop and pause at moments to read the posters and stuff on the wall and one read "vote for lynn" referring to Nicky Lynn who is running for our school president which I think is just unnecessary.. i mumble "school president" as someone right behind me yells boo!!! and I nearly shit myself.but I just turn around to realize its my friend willie I go "god dammit will u cant be doing that i was reading something" and she replies while smiling "what reading about that school president bullshit I mean come on they dont even do anything besides make speech,s once and awhile and a big one at that at graduation if they win there relection multiple times.. like what" I reply with "yeah I guess it is pretty fucking silly aint it"... She begin,s walking towards game class and gestures come on to me as she keeps walking so i speed walk to catch up to her. We don't talk much on the way to the game club class but as we get there we see these two leather jacket wearing guys enter the classroom I raise my eyebrows and turn to willie and go "you know them?". She shrugs her shoulders and goes "no but they look like problems we should avoid". I say" u got that right" as we walk in to the class to everyone siting down and playing a variety of games. From Jenga to dnd to dread to a bunch of other nerdy SHIT. We go to sit with Diana as she smiles at us as we take are seat,s next to her and she goes " I see you two are not late for a change" willie goes "yeah but i sure scared the bottoms of this one" while pointing to me I retaliate with "no u didnt" knowing DAMM well she did.. She responds just with "right". A few mins go by as we talk and play some Uno before the two goofballs with the black leather jackets come up to us and turn to Diana and willie and goes "ladiesss" I just think great but turns out I didn't think it I let it out audible they turn to me and just give me a weird look before turning to Diana and willie and go so "ladies about them digits"..diana goes listen Ethan,Roberto we don't like u "get it through your thick skulls" they go well it "doesnt hurt to just pass them" I imagine referring to said digits. They begin to continue to press them to give them there quote on quote digits..i say to them "listen why Don't u just leave them alone guys" the one with short hair turns to me and goes we weren't talking to u "faget" I stand up and look at him in his eyes and say "excuse me" he goes "you heard me" as I feel everyone's eye,s stick to us having a stare down as I hear mrs,derrick say loudly "boys!!" I feel willie put her hand up to my chest and look up at me in my eyes as I clutch my fist trying not to punch him.. He says quietly "your not worth it fag" I just knew if I replied id cry out of anger so I just sit back down as they walk back over to there table to sit down. I turn to willie and Diana as I sit down and go "homophobic pieces of shit" they both nod and agree as I try to control my anger as willie turns to me and goes well I did tell u "they look like problems we should avoid" I nod angrily but agreeing while staring a hole throw the short haired ones head...