[64] Life Changing

Start from the beginning

He turned around to walk away, "Freddie." Madi called out. He turned half way towards her. "I'm sorry." She said quietly. "It's just hard. To believe that someone so evil like your uncle could raise someone as nice as you are."

Frederick looked down, "I promised myself I'd never become him." He said quietly, "That I would make my mom proud and not become this awful thing. Go to college, have a normal life." He looked at her, "But I need your help for that. I have to get away from uncle. I've never had a chance before but I do now."

Madi sighed, "Madi please." Freddie pleaded.

"I don't know," Madi said quietly. "I need time. We all do. Cause every time I look at you I remember-,"

"What happened to Derek." Freddie finished for her. "Look I'm sorry for what happened to him. Really."

Madi looked at him, "I have to talk to my friends and brother about it. But maybe we can help you." Madi said making Fredericks lips twitch upward. "Maybe."

He smiled fully, looking a lot more happier than he's been the past couple of days- maybe even relived. "Thank you." He said.

"Don't thank me yet I still have to convince them- and they hate you." Madi said before walking away leaving the boy who chuckled.

She walked to the boys room, knocking on their door. Stiles opened the door, "I'm taking a shower in your room Allison stole ours."

"Uh-," Stiles said, him immediately getting flustered at the thought of Madi in the shower. Madi walked past him into the room, "Okay."

She looked at Scott who stared at the celling. "You good?" Madi asked.

"Yeah, we're just trying to figure out everything." Scott told her, "Also do you have a headache or something?"

Madi looked at him, does he hearing the ringing in his head to? "Yeah, just a small headache." Madi lied.

She walked into the bathroom, turning on the shower. She went a put her bag on the bathroom counter, looking in the mirror.

Madi sucked in a breath of fear, taking a step back from the mirror. She blinked rapidly trying to get rid of what she saw. But it didn't work.

In the reflection was Madison, her fangs out, her eyes glowing a darker purple than usual. She had a sinister smile etched onto her face. That's when Madi noticed the claws on her reflection. They had blood on them.

"Hi Madison." The fake Madison said.

"Who-," Madi started.

"I'm you." The other Madison said. "Or more specifically. What you'll become."

She shook her head, "Shut up." Madi said in anger.

"Why? It's not like I'm lying." The reflection Madison said. "You always knew you had this darkness in you, since the moment you got bit."

"Go away." Madi said.

"But you kept trying to push it down. Which doesn't help. At all. It just helps in grow. And sooner or later," fake Madison said looking at her bloodied claws, "It will win you over."