• Part 5 •

~*~*~*~
Simple reminder, that everything here is mostly by canon-based (or not) thoughts and personal kinks. It might not be similar to yours.
~*~*~*~

[(A dust of Morichuu)]
After Dazai left Mafia, Chuuya felt betrayed by his partner and lover. Therefore he seeked for some replacement to fill the cracks in his heart. And he found it in Mori. After all, it was not without reason people called Osamu "Mori's bastard", they were extremely similar. This was kind of a "puppy love". Chuuya needed a guide in his life, a reliable supporter.

Someone strong enough to command him, because Nakahara cannot submit to just anyone. And no one could make fun of him for being a bit "extremely" loyal to the leader of most feared organization of Yokohama. Of course it was far from the definition of "healthy relationship".

It didn't last long, but even after their break up Ōgai and Chuuya continued being protective about each other.

Nakahara strongly reminded mafioso about Yukichi: same fire hidden in depth of blue eyes, same unruly hair, same habit of using physical strength instead of Abilities. Mori could even bet that this same "barking"-like tone of voice is not piece of his imagination.

Maybe Chuuya was not the only one to wanting to replace someone.

***

When they were younger, Ōgai teased Yukichi by calling him "Yuki-Chan", which annoyed blonde to an enormous extent. But there was one time when in the middle of an intense battle he cried something like "...Yuki, get down!.." to him, to warn about an attack from behind.

That was the first time Fukuzawa realized how much he wanted to kiss this man right there on the spot. Right there, next to the still warm dead bodies of their victims.

Previously, the only person close enough to him to call him "Yuki" was Genichiro. But that concerned face of Mori, his hoarse (from thick clouds of smoke around them), slightly trembling voice, in which he called for him...

Fukuzawa wondered, if Ōgai knew how beautiful he looked when he let his true emotions actually reflect on his face.

***

Thoughts on these mini-scrabbles?