• Part 3 • Mori •

•••Mori Ougai (Rintaro)•••

* Other:
    * "The sweeter the better".
    * Pretends to be aristocratic with his glass of wine in the sunset, but actually (alone) drinks right from the bottle while working his ass off as the last alcoholic office bitch.
    * Doesn't like a lot of Japanese food.
    * Microwaved food and instant noodles are his jam.

***

* Intimacy:
    * Likes cosplay and cross dress.
    * Prefers powerbottoming, but Yukichi always makes him melt with his touch, turning him into a mess rather quickly.
    * Fav place: on Fukuzawa's laps or under his table.
    * He'is really talented with his hands.
    * Fukuzawa bites him, but he scratches him
    * Both like soft and gentle sex, having not enough of gentleness on their work.
    * Both are possessive. But at the same time each one's capable of protecting oneself.

***

* Kids:
    * Chuuya is basically his son
    * Actually he has lots of kids: Dazai, Chuuya, Elise-chan, Akutagawa, Gin, Q.
    * But Kyouka is Kouyou's child.
    * Tachihara wasn't his kid until he broke his loyalty to Hunting Dogs and started considering PM his family.

***

* Medicine:
    * He is one really talented surgeon and he constantly reads medical literature to keep up with new techniques and technologies.
    * He picked up interest in medicine after his father, who made him read books.

***

* Natsume:
    * His city is his everything because that's where his mother originally were and where he met Natsume-sensei.
    * He is jealous of sensei, thinking Natsume much prefers Yukichi to him, 'cause Yukichi is the "good" one, even though it's not true.

***

* Character:
    * He doesn't regret his choices, but he would do everything if it would help him apologize to Yosano and better their relationship.
    * He is afraid to let Soukoku date because Dazai is too much like him and he afraid that would hurt Chuuya.
    * Despite looking like a total bitch - he's a deeply wounded soldier that knows exactly how bad his decisions were.
    * He never wanted to be PM boss, (or criminal for that matter), it was unpredictable turn of events where he eventually had to take role as The Evil in order to protect the city.
    * Loves sometimes wearing cat ears to frustrate everyone Yukichi.
    * Makes himself believe in his powers - he still considers himself rather weak (in comparison to Yukichi for example).
    * Kunikida reminds him of Yukichi. That's why he gives him extra-attention from agency kids.
    * He likes buying his tailored suits almost as much as Elise's dresses.

***

* Ability:
    * Ability activated after his mother's death, when he desperately needed support.
    * At first, ability took form of a tall blonde woman (like his mother), whose purpose was to protect him.
    * He used to make his ability look like him in order to spy and fool others.
    * Ability 'Elise' form appeared at his 21.
    * As in canon, it's character changed after Yosano.
    * When he's frustrated or emotionally unstable it affects abilities form or character.
    * He really loved sweets but then he "transferred" this love to Elise. When she eats chocolate he feels satisfied like it was he who ate it.

***

* Family:
    * He loved his mother and grandmother, but despised his father.
    * His mother was a beautiful kind blonde from high society.
    * His father was a strict black-hair doctor, that cares too much of his public image.
    * His parents were in love at first but then mother got injured and became mentally unstable.
    * His father started to have lovers, which made Rintarou hate him more.
    * Mother was the only one to believe in him.

***

* Health:
    * He was a really weak and sickly pale kid.
    * His father mixed medicine for him
    * He has cat-hair allergy.
    * Actually, he has a lot of allergies.

***