CHAPTER THIRTEEN

(chapter xiii)

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ☽ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

} ───── ⊰

             Amadis took the liberty to show Wysteria around the House of Lamentation, before making their way to Mammon's room.

Though, along the tour, the demon had let it slip that she was not allowed to even be at the mansion, because Lucifer banned her from ever entering the premises.

It made Wysteria look at the demon with dread. She was already terrified of Lucifer and being with Amadis was just another reason her fear grew.

"Listen, Lucy is not as scary as you would imagine~ Well...you are a human, so maybe you should worry a little, but trust me, Mammon wouldn't make him hurt you..." Amadis laughed," I think."

"Thanks, that makes me feel so much better," Wysteria raised her voice in clear sarcasm, which only got the demon to blush.

"Oh, stop it Wystie, my heart can't handle all the love you give me" Amadis hugged her and squealed.

"Even if I can't feel tired, she has too much energy that it exhausts me"

"Well lucky you" Wysteria snapped in her head.

Amadis had ended up dragging Wysteria around longer than she would have hoped. She had been able to meet all the brothers, except Lucifer, since Amadis would have been kicked out and Mammon, who they were even supposed to meet within the first place.

           "We only came for Mammon, but I managed to meet everyone except him!" Wysteria grumbled.

"And Lucifer~" She ignored her inner voice still fuming.

           "Well, we needed to kill some time, since Mammon isn't home." Amadis hummed the words, that made Wysteria freeze in place. She was beyond annoyed at the demon and felt all her frustration forming through her skin.

            "Why the hell did you not say that from the beginning?!" She shouted and leaving her voice to echo down the long hall.

            Amadis stepped back and clasped her hands," Look I know you are mad, Wystie, but please just understand that—

            "No! This time I am not going to let this slide! Darn it, Amadis I don't have the same energy as you, okay?!"

"Of course, you don't no one does," Amadis innocently said, for the first time, not being aware that Wysteria's words were not a joke which only made her angrier.

Amadis was suddenly pushed against the wall as her shirt was tightly gripped by Wysteria. The demon just grinned before the two were wrapped around a light. Wysteria felt nausea forming as they both morphed and teleported.

Wysteria fell to the ground, again, but this time she was alone with no sign of Amadis. She stood up and looked around at the new place she was currently at. Her eyes travelled along the many items to even a car on the second floor.

            "Oh, yep, this is definitely Mammon's room, without a doubt" Wysteria made a face at her inner voice's words.

She did know from after meeting all of the brothers, they were all an avatar of one of the deadly sins," So, Mammon is Greed"

            "Ding ding~ and you happen to have his most treasured beloved Goldie"

            "The credit card...has a name?"

            "Yeah, though I think that it was confiscated by Lucifer"

            "I think I got that when you said earlier that Amadis snatched it from Lucifer" Wysteria closed her eyes," My life is already in danger and I might even be on a demon's hitlist...fun" She mumbled under her breath.

            "You are the joy of the party, aren't you?"

            Wysteria laughed emotionlessly," I am you"

            "Sassy, aren't you"

            "Well, considering that I haven't had a proper sleep in hmm," Wysteria looked down to her wrist at her watch," Oh, I don't know I can't tell~," She said with a smile, before her lips quickly turned downwards, "Because it's always freaken night time here!"

            "Look, Mammon is probably going to take a while to get back, sleep on his couch or bed—or the damn floor, Ms Grumpy pants"

            "Yeah, not happening" Wysteria shook her head.

            "Your loss don't—

            "Do you have an off switch? Because if so, I would love to know about it" Wysteria started to argue with herself and so she failed to hear the door of Mammon's room open. The person, who had entered was none other than the owner of the room, who had yet to notice Wysteria because he was busy looking at his phone.

It was until Wysteria groaned loudly, that Mammon finally looked up from his phone.

            "Ugh...what ya doing in here?!"

            Wysteria turned around quickly," Did you just 'UGH' me?!"

            "Yes I...WAIT that is not the point! What are ya doing in my room!?" Mammon shouted pointing at her restlessly.

            "That's not important—

            "Yes, it is! Are ya a pervert of somethin'?"

            "Mammon, words are coming out of your mouth and it's making me want to punch you" Wysteria closed her eyes, slowly raising her fist.

            "As if your measly punch would hurt me"

            Wysteria's eyes snapped open, making Mammon flinch, "Do you want to test it?!" Once she started to stomp over, he started to regret his words. However, from all the built-up energy, Wysteria's vision started to blur and before she knew it, she was slowly falling forward.

            "Oi!" Mammon shouted catching her. He looked down hearing a soft snore and a sigh left his lips," Are ya actually kidding me?"