Elijah was happy with the words he was hearing Avangaline speak because he felt the same way as she did. He knows he's not in love with her well not yet anyway but he knows he likes her for sure. He would even say he is infatuated by her. He understands her doubt as he himself struggles with the prospect of letting people in and doesn't do so lightly but the way he is feeling right now is a way in which he hasn't felt in hundreds of years. Now just looking into her eyes he feels like he could be trapped in this moment forever and would be a happy man.

"Go out with me?" Elijah blurts out not thinking of the possibility of being turned down , that being the last thing in his mind.

"I will agree" Ava begins glancing over at Elijah relieved face.
".. But I have conditions" she finally finishes.

Letting out a chuckle Elijah speaks
"conditions? I didn't realise we were signing a contract Avangaline but go on continue you have my full attention" Elijah speaks with his thumb begging to stroke over Ava's hand encouraging her to continue.

"Well you know the reason I came Elijah" she begins in a much serious tone.
"My brothers mean everything to me Elijah as I'm sure you understand.
Now I'm not talking about klaus or any of your other sibling I don't and won't blame you for any of their actions I however will hold you accountable for your own. What I'm getting at is I know that they can be dicks sometimes but they are all I have left now so I'm asking you not to interfere with them." Ava finishes with a pleading look on her face hoping he will understand where she is coming from.

Elijah once again begins to chuckle at Ava's words.
"Avangaline I promise that my intentions in this town have never and will never be to purposely trouble your brothers however saying that you also know what family means to me so if they decide to interfere with my life I'm not sure I will be able to keep this promise" 

Elijah looks directly into avangaline's eyes hoping she will be able to accept his words.

"Okay , that sound good enough for me" Ava concludes. Letting out a sigh of relief that this conversation has gone probably as well as it could of.

"I will phone you with the arrangements Avangaline" Elijah starts before they both stand from there seats.

"Now I apologise but I'm pretty sure you know of the situation that is happening around us so I should probably go and attend to that"

"As you should" Ava speaks as they both walk out the grill ready to part ways but not before Elijah steps increasing closer to the girl.
If Avangaline had a heartbeat it would be beater rapidly right now.

Elijah tucks a strand of hair behind the girls ear and leave a small delicate kiss to her cheek.
"Until next time Avangaline" he whispers into her ear and before she has time to react he was gone.

God if he keeps on these antics Ava doesn't think she will she a choice but to fall head over heals in love with Elijah mikealson.

———————————————————-

Ava could hear multiple voices on her descent into her house. Great she thought way to put a dampen on her mood.

"I'm going to take him to the caves" Ava heard the voice of the original she was with earlier this morning.

Well it looks like Stefan found out where Alaric was keeping the stake. Gosh does that mean that psycho ric has come out to play Ava isn't in the mood at all for that however any other day she would find the situation highly entertaining.

Walking into the house she decides to make her presence know.

"So Rebekah this is where you ran of to , if I had know we were having a little get together then I would have come sooner" Ava speaks to the blonde sarcastically.

"I would love to chit chat about your evening Ava , truly however I have really important maters to attend to" Rebekah speaks whilst dragging Alaric out of the door.

"But tomorrow." Rebekah adds sending a wink in Ava's direction.

"Then it was just us" klaus speaks.
Waking towards Ava.
"Ava love pleasure to see you somehow my mood always seems to brighten in your presence."

Ava knows he is not being serious but somehow thinks he doesn't completely dislike her or her company.

"I would love to chit chat as well but similar as my sister I have many important issues to attend to. But your right Ava we should do this again sometime. Stefan we will talk soon" klaus send Stefan a knowing look. Ava picked up that clearly something happened during her time out. But she can leave the questioning till tomorrow.

"You okay" Stefan and his sister once they are both alone sending something happens with her aswell as she is clearly in a better mode than when she left.

"You know what Stefan, never better"

Thank you for reading 🤍
Please vote and comment❤️