"Course, you're my friend."

Haruka: (Oof, come on Kiyoponnn, I know your dense, but poor Airi.)

Even in our modern, effective, intelligent society, this little dance remained a complicated mystery. Time passed while I considered what to do. The longer I stayed silent,the more guarded Sakura would become."The truth is, I had Kushida call you here because I wanted to give you this." I offered her Yamauchi's letter."What's this?"If you read the contents, you'll understand well enough," I said."O-okay."Feeling something akin to guilt, I averted my eyes. Sakura looked back and forth between me and the letter as if trying to grasp the situation.

Ryuuen: Why are we watching this? I'm gonna vomit seeing him act like cupid.

"A l-letter...behind the school... A boy..." she whispered. Whoa! She thought that I was confessing my love. This was bad.

Sakura: (B-ba-bad?!) I'm s-sorry for misunderstanding Kiyotaka-kun.

"It's fine."

"Someone who wants to stay anonymous asked me to give you this. He said that, if you read it, you'd understand. He has bad handwriting, but he really poured his heart and soul into this letter," I said."Ah, ahhh. Th-this is... Oh my. Oh my. Ahhh!"Sakura's composure was gone. She stared into space as if looking into the future. I was apprehensive about her reaction if she opened the envelope and read the letter, so I decided it was best that I skedaddled.

Akito: Pfffffff, has anyone heard him say that before?

Kei:(That was cuteeeee.)

"Okay, well. I've handed the letter over. All that's left is for you to decide how to respond. You can text or call me if answering directly is too hard," I said."I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I—!" she stammered. "I-I just, well...I can't! I mean,th-this is a l-love—"

Haruka: You're so cute Airiiiiii.

"Yeah, a love letter." Eek!" Whoa!" I rushed to support Sakura as she came dangerously close to
toppling over. "Are you all right?"

Hashimoto: Look at king go.

I could tell she was too warm just by touching her back. This must've been really unexpected for her. She was probably trying to figure out who sent the letter.

Sakura:( Wait What? So he didn't think that I thought it was him? What, I'm very confused.)

"Um, um, um!"Sakura's eyes shot open. She stiffened and stood up straight. Once I was sure she was steady, I let go of her."What about...Horikita-san?! Do you think she'll be angry?!"

Horikita: Huh? Me? What? Why would I be angry if he gets himself in something stupid like delivering a love letter?

"Huh? Horikita?"Why should Horikita get angry? If she saw me deliver a letter in Yamauchi's place, she'd probably just sigh in exasperation, and say something like, "Oh my, how difficult it must be for you not to get involved in something idiotic." It certainly wouldn't make her angry.

Ibuki: PFTTTT, HAHAHHA, look at you, just saying exactly what he expects you too, you're just his toy aren't you.

Horikita: What does that have to do with a toy? That doesn't make sense.

Did Sakura still think I was confessing? I had made sure to say that I was only the messenger.

Airi was on the verge of fainting.

Kei:(Good Kiyo, hmm yess, make sure!)

"Umm.. Ahh..." Sakura's face continued to redden. She looked as though she might pass out. I couldn't imagine that the letter was the only thing making her react that way.