chapter eleven

Days have passed by pretty quickly and Karl has now been in Orlando for a month. His friendship with Quackity, Dream, George and Sapnap was something that clearly helped him through this anxious time for him. He was pretty scared of the whole new city at first but his friends were amazing and he started loving them more every day.

It was Thursday and his alarm woke him up from his nap. He was supposed to meet up with Quackity in 15 minutes, they wanted to go to the movies with the other boys. So he stood up and quickly washed his face and brushed his teeth. He was wearing a red sweater and black jeans, combined with vans.

Minutes have passed and Karl was running downstairs to quickly get to the honking car in his foreyard. Quackity was an impatient guy, that was for sure.

"Jesus, did you really need to annoy the whole neighborhood?", the brunet got into the car and put his seatbelt on.

"Yes, I hate them", Quackity chuckled and turned the keys, the car going on a second afterwards.

Quackity's music was softly humming out of the car's radio.

"Do you have anything different than Taylor Swift?", Karl asked and skipped through all the songs.

"Why? Is there a problem with Taylor?", the boy in the drivers seat gasped in shook, a smile creeping up on his lips.

"No, of course not. I just think we've already heard all her songs".

Karl finally found another song that wasn't Taylor Swift.

"The Icarly theme song?", he laughed and shook his head.

They both started singing the lyrics and the drive went by pretty fast because they had a good time.

Dream and George were already standing in front of the cinema but for some reason, they were standing meters away from each other.

"Did they fight?", Karl asked as soon as he unbuckled himself.

"No idea", Quackity answered and jumped out of the car.

The two boys walked up to them and greeted them awkwardly. The whole situation was awkward because Dream and George were usually the people that would help in such a situation. But at this point, they were the reason of the awkwardness.

"Well uhm, are you two excited for the movie?", Quackity asked.

"Yeah", Dream hummed.

George didn't say anything.

And then, Sapnap walked up to the group. His eyes were narrowed and he was smirking like a serial killer.

"Oh hell no", Quackity walked towards him and you could see from afar that he was giving him a mother speech.

Yeah, a zooted Sapnap was probably making this whole night even worse.

Sapnap was waving his hand towards Quackity, a gesture that everything is fine and that he is fine. Quackity sighed and Sapnap walked with small eyes towards the group, his eyes focused on the brunet standing by George.

"They are having a fight, don't be annoying", the small boy with the beanie eyed him with mad eyes.

"Okay, mom", Sapnap answered, rolling his eyes afterwards.

Dream took a deep breath before he stepped forward. He swung his arm around Sapnap and hugged him slightly.

"You alright?", he asked.

"Of course!", Sapnap grinned at him.

The atmosphere grew fine again and they were all more relaxed, even though George and Dream were still not looking at each other.