"Chachu..Sab sahi ho gaya hai...ab fikar ki koi baat nahin...Saalon pehle Qureshis yahaan se bhaag kar gaye the Abu Dhabi .. bhale hi wahaan dabdaba bana liya ho lekin yahaan ki mitti se abhi bhi khauf khaate hain "

"Mai na kehta tha itna pyaara bachcha Almas Bhai ka nahin ho sakta" Safeer whispered to his twin who nodded in fake enthusiasm.

"Haan..DNA test ki kya zarurat hai..Safeer miyaan hi baith jayenge clinic me" Azaan whose ears were always perked up scoffed.

"Aap jalein nahin mere talent se" Safeer glared at Azaan who twitched his lips "Chal na"

--------------------------------------------------

Raima didn't know what she was feeling...she was happy she was upset .. both at the same time.

She was happy that Rehaan met his parents but upset as now she didn't get much time to spend with him and she couldn't even complain. Jannat was a very kind soul but she had just faced the trauma of being away from her child and thus wanted to compensate for all the time apart.

Infact, it was Raima only who got Rehaan aquainted with his parents. There were times when only she could make him stop crying. She will always love him like his own son but she also knew that Jannat had more rights over him.
She thought of going to her house for a few days as her cousins had been calling him for a while. This way she could distract herself.

Moreover, now the fear of getting divorced was also clouding her mind. The purpose for which Almas married her was of no meaning now. If she got divorced, her family will marry her off to some other person who will have expectations from her.
No, she will have to be strong in her decision...she won't marry after divorce or better ask Almas to get married again and leave on her own...she just needed his name.

All these thoughts were eating her up and so she thought of visiting her mayka for sometime.

Almas frowned when he entered his room and his wife's fragrance didn't hit his nostrils. He looked towards the bed which was empty and also the washroon door was open.
Rushing out of the room, he knocked on Mariam's room

"Jee bhai"

"Bhabhi ko bolo..bhai bula rahe hain"

"ok" Mariam said and picked up her phone

"Kisko phone kar rahi ho" Almas frowned

"Bhabhi ko"

"Ab ek hi room me tumhe phone karne ki zarurat pad rahi hai" Almas narrowed his eyes at him

"Bhai...bhabhi apne ghar gayi hain"

" Kya..." Almas frowned

"Haan aapko nahin bataya?"

"Huh..bataya tha...office ke stress me mai sab bhool gaya"  Almas did the damage control and sauntered off.

"Wo bina mere permission ke kaise jaa sakti hai" He was getting angry now. He  already had a bad day at office and was looking forward to cuddling with her to have a relaxing sleep.

Dialling her number on the way of his room, he pressed the bridge of his nose

"Hello"

"Hello .. kaun" Almas saw red hearing a male voice from the other side

"Mai Murat"

"Kaun Murat aur Raima kahaan hai"

"Wo hum sab ek sath mil kar movie dekh rahe hain.....aur Raima is fully engrossed in it...isliye maine phone uthaya"

"Phone do unko"

"Raima .. Almas ka phone hai"
Almas heard the boy and next second what he heard got his blood boiling

"Kaun Almas"

His wife forgot who he was....she needed to be taught a lesson.

"Arre tumhare shohar"

"Oh.."

"H..hello"

"Aap kis se pooch kar wahaan gayin" His anger was only rising

"Maine Ammi ko bat.."

"Mujhe bataya??....did I give you the permission" Almas cut her midway in a sharp tone. This was the first he was talking to her in this tone

"Wo...wo... I "

"Speak up" he shouted and what happened next got his temperature all soared up.

She hung up on him....him....Almas Chaudhary !!!

"You need to be taught a lesson wifey....just brace yourself for it" saying he picked up his car keys and stormed out.

Nawab sahab ko gussa aa gaya 😃😃