I glare at him and started to walk upstair. On my way i bump into Sergio who raise his right brow and said: "what got your panties in a twist."

I pouted and punch him on his left arm. I quickly walk inside my room. So they freaking forget about my birthday huh?

----------------------------

I walk downstair after getting ready which is a pj. I look at my family to see them smiling at me. I was about to ask them why are they standing there but they part there ways and i gasp when i saw a Happy Birthday banner. I giggle and rush towards my Father's arms. He kiss my forehead and said: "little one you really thought we will forget your birthday?"

I pouted and nodded and mumble a yeag in his chest. He chuckle and cares my head. Mama kiss my forhead and i hug all my brothers and now we all are sitting on the cushions. I bit my lip feeling nervous all of a sudden. My brothers look at each other and nodded. Giovanni look at me with a broken expression on his face and said: "my dear i would try to offer an explanation for what i did, but there are no excuses. My intentions, though goof, don't matter here; only my poor choices. I absolutely take responsibility for my selfish actions and the terrible pain i have cause you. Please forgive me baby. I love you so much."

Antonio sighed and said: "Ella baby please forgive me for the things i said, for the things i believed and the things i ended up doing. Please give me a chance to make for it. I love you so so much. I'm sorry for everything i have done."

Mario gave me a soft smile and said: "bun i have caused you a lot of pain i promise to never do it again. All i want is to see you smile forever and ever, not for just a while. I'm sorry for all the pain I've cause."

Armani smile at me and said: "My little dove i am terribly sorry and i wish that one day you can forgive me. I love you so much sweetheart."

Sergio look down at his and said: "Carmella I'm sorry for the time i hurt you, for the times i lied to you, and for every other reason you're so angry at me. I know my appologise don't mean shit to you, but aside from that, all i can do is promise to try to be better in the future. I love you so much."

Santino look at me and said: "You know baby i feel so ashamed that i showed my worst side to the best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm so freakibg sorry and i love you so much."

Mama gave me a side hug and said: "you know sweetie i used to complain that why i don't have a daughter, i always wanted one and when i have it i want to give you all of the happiness in this world which you deserve but what i did i robbed all of those memories. While i can't truly know how this feels to you, i can certainly understand that what i did was one of the worst things i could possibly have done to you. Please forgive me baby. I love you so much."

Papa walk towards me and pull me in a tight embrace and said: "My sweet little treasure please forgive me for the things i have done to you. I know I made you feel bad by my words and hurt you even though i promised to be the best father. I needed you in my life. I know i am not a good father but still you love me much more than I deserve. Please forgive me for the things i have done to you. I love you so much."

I put my hands on my face and started to cry. Tears of joy started to pour out of my eyes. I feel so lucky right now. I quickly hug them and said: "i forgive all of you. Those beautiful lines touch my heart and Sergio your appology means a lot to me so don't you dare to say it doesn't mean shit to me."

I pull away from the hug to see them looking here and there but not in my eyes because there eyes are shining.

They are trying to hide there tears.

Mario clear his throat and sais: "since you are seventeenth we all have gifts for you."

I nodded excitedly and they give me one by one. Papa smirk at me and throw some keys at me and said: "there you go Audi R8. Guards will be following you and Valerius will always sit beside you he's your personal bodyguard. If you want to go alone you can but you need to take Valerius, if not in the samw car then one car will follow you from a far."

I look at him with a grin plastered on my face and said: "yay thank you."

I stuck my tongue out at my brothers who chuckle and said: "it was our plan we want to give you your space."

I gave them a soft smile and Mario stood up with Alcohol in his hands and said: "let's get drunk!"

I pouted knowing very well that they won't let me drink. Armani grin at me and said: "your going to drink too it's your birthday and a legal age for alcohol in Italy."

I squeal and said: "yay!!"

Giovanni smile at me and said: "we all drank our first alcohol when we were seventeenth. At first we were hesitant but then we just let it go with the flow."

I giggle while Mama pour everyone there drink and we all put our drink together and said: "cheers!"

I drink it and it have a sweet but sour taste. I look at my family to see them giggling and laughing to one another with a huge smile on there face.

So this is what it feel like to be at home huh? Every girl wants a knight in shining armor in their lives so that they can marry them but my knight in shining armors are my brothers.
From being Their Abused Angel i became Their Protected Angel.

THE END

Hey guys i hope that you will like this chapter please do leave your precious comments

So the book have finally come to an end and I'm very satisfied with it. I hope you all enjoyed it till the very end.

What do you think about Ella's birthday?

What do you think about their apologies?

What do you think about our little Ella drinking for the first time?

What do you think about this book?

Do you have any questions related to this book?

What do you think about the character?

Which one is your favorite character?

I love you ❤❤❤

Bye ❤❤❤