13. You & I (Exploding Hearts)

The next day Lisa arrived early to work, but this time she went directly to her office, this time she didn't get coffee for her boss cause she was in a hurry, plus she just tried to avoid any drama, specially cause it was Kai that took Jennie to work, she caught them holding hands when she was about to take the elevator, so she waited a little in the parking lot, she was already there when they arrived, so she thought Jennie didn't saw her, once they went inside the elevator, she walked towards it and went straight to the 8th floor.

She needed to gather all the folders with the info and plans for each member of the team, it seemed the whole floor was alone, it was just 7:30am, so she had time to print everything.

When she came back to her office, she remembered about the cup of coffee that she forgot yesterday, it was missing, she looked around and she thought that probably the maintenance crew threw it away along with the napkin. Maybe it was time to stop doing that little gesture, it was becoming an habit now, a dangerous one.

She didn't have time to think about anything else, she was getting ready for her long day and she needed to stay focused.

Later on Lisa had a long meeting with Mr. James and the whole team (Photography and Visual department, Digital Art and Illustration Area, Stylists, Hair and make up division, Models, Planning and Preparation Department, Budgets Management Area, and the On Set Crew) they all were checking the concept artwork, and the info provided for Lisa and Mr. James, the meeting was flowing naturally, they all did a great job, brainstorming, giving advices, writing ideas, and even sketching looks based in the outfits that were chosen already, the models talked about their vision and how they would like to express their emotions, they already had the concept and loved the whole campaign, now they will have to develop those ideas, next week they would have to exchange everything in another meeting, Lisa would be around each team, she wanted to be part of all the process, and everything had to be ready in order to present everything to the CEOs.

Mr. James was really proud of his team, this new kind of approach gave him a totally new vision about what he wanted to produce and direct, he thanked everybody and each person went back to their respective field.

Lisa was amazed, she was gonna collaborate with really talented people. It seemed that her dream started to become real and nothing could make her feel happier.

---

When Kai dropped Jennie at work, she got a glimpse of Lisa taking away her helmet, she wanted to talk to her so badly, yet she seemed busy getting her things ready for work, she was really early, it was just 7:20am, she had to come earlier cause Kai needed to get to his office around 8am and he insisted to drive her, yesterday they kinda fixed things, they still had many things to talk about, but it was a good start, he admitted he was so wrong about what happened last weekend and that was a first.

She walked directly to her office,  she was secretly hoping to get another cute note and her cup of coffee, but since Lisa and her arrived at the same time it seemed impossible, and just like she thought her desk was empty, just her computer and some folders were there and for some reason that was disappointing.

Jennie had some free time, so she decided to supervise the new project, she was really excited for the new campaign, so the brunette took the elevator to the 8th floor, when she arrived there she approached to the meeting room and she was surprised to see all the team gathered there and doing an amazing job, they seemed inspired, and Lisa was all smiles, she didn't want to interrupt so she went to Lisa's office, she missed her friend yesterday and she decided the best was to wait for her and talk a little.

She took the little alien in her hands, and started to squeeze it, "So you really like me huh? I don't get why little guy, I'm just an ordinary person, but I feel flattered", she thought that it was so cute when Lisa said that the other day, then she heard a little cute alien voice "Jennie Kim, you are definitely not ordinary, take me with you, your office is bigger", she got startled for a second, then she heard Lisa's laugh, "Boss are you flirting with my alien? Gosh, this is too much" both laughed, "Hiiiii Lisa, how was the meeting?, I saw you guys working hard, so I didn't want to intrude into your creative process, you all were too focused" Jennie said with a big smile on her face, "It was great, seriously, they all are really talented, I'm sure you'll love the campaign" Lisa said and smiled back.