He went to terrace and saw Nandini

Man : So what are doing with your diary (he asked from the back and she got scared by his voice )

Nan : you can't come like a normal person !! You always make me scared (she said while composing herself ) Actually its my habit to write something at night

Man: that I got to know by observing you every day at the terrace (he said with a smile and she too reciprocated with smile)

Nan : this smile suits you (she praised him and he smiles more)

Man : thanks for the compliment madam, it's my honour to get the compliment from Nandini Murthy ( he said in a dramatic way and she made a face ) By the way show me your new poetry !! I'm excited to read your poetry and please don't waste the time by telling that "it's not that good , I didn't write that good , blah blah blah " (he joked and she again made a bad face )

Nan : how mean! You are very notorious !!(she chuckled while saying this and give her diary to him )

Man :

" I look up the sky and wondered
How peaceful is faded twilight
The sun kisses the horizon though the sky blundered
I witness that enormous view through skylight
Now the moon is glowing bright
The polestar glimmering from afar
The stars are twinkling in front of my sight.
Night passed and the dawn was slightly ajar
I twirl my tragic belief and glanced upon my shadow
This solitude is healing and embracing my soul
The pacifying wind distant me from chaotic fiascoes
I felt relieved when the turquoise sea kissed my sole.

Man : wow !! You always leave me stunned by your poetries but now please elaborate , your meaning , gives life to these words and made it more magical (he said making Nandini making overwhelmed )

Nan : it means " when I feel sad or disturbed , I just sat down and keenly observes the sky and wondered that it's possible to have something more peaceful than a twilight , when sun sets in the evening leaving all memories and kiss the horizon even when if sky is not in favour . He did his work honestly and I witnessed the whole scenario from the skylight of my home . I noticed polestar , who is shinning from very far and several stars are shinning brightly , I passed my whole night by gazing them and now I could see the dawn . I just ignore all my negative thoughts and just look into my shadow , this loneliness made me more stronger and it helps me to heal my soul from the pain . The sizzling wind just distant me from this realistic world and all tension and now I really felt relieved when the water touches my bare feet and made me stress-free ".(she completed the explanation while gazing the stars )

Man : hats - off to you girl!! You are amazing !! You sent me into different world by your answer , your poetries always told us about the importance of nature that holds in our life and tells us that nature is the best teacher and healer.

Nan : thanks for compliment but now let's go everyone must be waiting for us (she said and both went to meet their friends )

Ab : barbie did you get the answer of the riddle (he asked and she nodded in disapproval )

Muk : I get the answers in peices but don't the correct answer (she said being confused )

Nan : tell me how much you got maybe after listening to your answer any of us guess the correct answer (she said in a practical tone)

Muk : "I'm the one from where you can see the fare of light " this line tells us that the place is where from where we can see the whole city at night ,"From where you see a golden sunrise and mesmerizing sunset " it also tells us the same that the place is at certain height from the sea level,
"Touch the sky or kiss the horizon"
I'm not getting this line , I think it's a hill as the bottom of hill touches the ground and its peak touches the sky . "I'm where you see the tremendous vision " this line also indicates that it's a hill or any mountain .

Nan : I'm not getting only one line , that is kiss the horizon , what is meant by that because horizon is where sky and earth tends to meet ,then what's the connection between this and a mountain or hill .

Man : I think there must be at specific place in the middle of the sea and horizon is clearly evident by sea , I guess a specific hill or mountain which is situated at sea side or at the middle of the sea .

Ab : I know one mountain , I mean I studied somewhere that the mountain is situated at the middle of the sea it's 25 km from here .

Cab : what a chemistry man !! Mukti told us the answer and abhi just tell us about the exact place !!( He joked and all laughed and Mukti blushed )

Al : So I guess tomorrow gonna be eventful for us !!

Nan : let's sleep guys !! ( They went to their respective rooms)

Precap : Mission Harshad !!

Hello readers !!
I missed you all in these 2 weeks !!
So how's the update guys !!
What do you think what will happen next (think till the next update 👻👻)
Do vote and lots of comments !!
Your ideas related to the story will be appreciated!!
Avoid mistakes no proofreading!!
Stay safe,stay blessed ✨