Chapter 22

Elonique's POV

Time flew by quickly , school was already over and everyone rushed quickly out of their classes as it was Friday everyone was excited to go off to the weekend.

I was outside waiting for Diana to make her appearance.

I went through instagram to kill time for a while, then I saw Dee coming towards my direction with a huge grin on her face.

"Elo , I'm so excited, I can't wait " she exclaimed as she bounced with joy , looking like a kid when they had too much sugar to consume.

"I'm happy for you Dee , you will enjoy to max, yeah " a said with a smile.

"Come on we're going shopping " Diana said as we made our way to the car.
........................

30 minutes later...

We arrived just outside the mall as Diana parked while I stood outside waiting for her.

We walked inside looking for stores that would pique our interests as it proved somewhat difficult as some of the clothes weren't to my liking , Diana had no problem choosing whatsoever.

We went inside a store called 'The Best of the Best' I assure you it lived up to its name.

I was in utter awestruck at the designs of these clothes , they were amazing , size and styles to fit to your liking.

I was brought out of my trance as I heard a store clerk addressing us, "good day ladies what are we looking for today "she said with a genuine smile on her face as she held her hands behind her back.

"Ah yes , just the person I'm looking for , I want to get something that screams sexy but at that same time has elegance  if that makes sense" Diana said as she turned towards the store clerk with a small smile.

"I know just the dresses that will be of your liking, and what for you miss", she said as she gestured to me.

"Something simple I guess" I said to her shrugging.

I didn't really care for my attire like that , to even have confidence to suggest something sexy.

"I'll be right back" she said as she turned away in search of clothes.

"Elonique , your so boring " Diana said with a slight pout , sticking her bottom lip out, I chuckled at her, she is so adorable.

"Yeah, nothing's wrong with simple " I said as I scanned around the store.

Then in the corner of the story I spotted Madison and her goonies.

I gestured Dee to them as we heard them talking, we approached near to where they were but not in sight.

We were ease dropping on their conversation," Madison I heard Damien's gonna be at the party at Danny's house"her friend Gigi I assumed said.

'"Great , I'll look for the perfect dress to grab his attention , he'll want me back immediately and even begging for my presence " she said all confident.

Oh I wouldn't get my hopes up sweety, if I were you,( I thought ),they never learn do they.

"Oh and Dreya's gonna be there I heard "Gigi added.

"That bitch , she has some nerve making an appearance"she said all the while gritting her teeth.

I wonder who that is , hmm.

" Chop,chop lets get a move on , I'm done shopping "she said as she paid at the counter and then left with her goonies struggling to carry the bags.

Diana and I made our way back to where we were standing before ,the lady which we learned her name is Samantha arrived back .

" Girls I have the perfect dresses for you", she said with a huge smile.

She had about five dresses in her hands.

Diana beamed and took the first dress off the rack as she made her way inside the changing room.

She quickly changed and she came out in a dark blue strapless dress, with a sweetheart neck line and small diamonds right at the neckline and at the hem ,that fitted her model figure nicely stopping right above her knees.

"This looks nice, compliments your figure "I commented.

"Nah I don't like it doesn't scream wow or yess bitch to me" she said with a grimace on her face as she assessed the dress.

With that she she went inside back to the changing room grabbing the next dress off the rack.

I gave Samantha a sympathetic look as she has to endure this as this was going to be a long time, because Dee is very picky with clothes.

Her words were , I quote "How are you to look the best , if you don't choose the best".

I sighed , as I dragged my palm down my face , this is going to take sometime.

Vote guys and comment also and share.

Tell me what you guys think.

Which is better chocolates or ice-creams?

Until next time.

Peace out.