Chapter 21

Elonique's POV

We got out the car and we were now at our locker.

"Yay ! it's Friday , I'm so excited for the date with Ryan and the weekend on the yacht with his parent"she said ecstatic then her face fell.

"What if they don't like me "she said with a sad expression.

"Of course they will like you , your so sweet, kind and a wonderful person, what is there not to like"I said giving her a reassuring smile.

"Thanks Elo " she said giving me tight hug.

"Um.. Dee I can't breath your killing me here "I said tapping her shoulder lightly.

"Opps sorry, " she replied as her words trailed off.

"Yeah, lets get to class, shall we" I said as I held out my arm for her to hold unto with a smile on my face in a british accent.

"We shall" Dee replied laughing as she took a hold of my arm as we hopped all jolly to class.

When we reached we were the first ones so we sat down and lurked around finding something fun to do.

Diana wanted to put super glue on Jessica's seat, I had no objection to that, hell I agreed seeing as she was such a bitch all the time , a taste of her own medicine.

Diana grabbed the super glue in Mr.Dyun's cupboard, and squeezed the bottle as it went all over the seat.

We quickly went to our seat as at that same moment the bell rang, everyone hastily coming through the door.

Diana and I were dieing literally inside, we saw Jessica walking in as she sat right down on it gracefully.

"What are you looking at "she said as she glared at us throwing daggers at us.

"Oh nothing ", we both said simultaneously as we bit our lips as we tried to hold in the outbreak of laughter that was urging to come out.

"Weirdos" she muttered turning around.

"Okay class, today I want to see how much you guys have learnt, so pop quiz" he said as a huge smile came over his face.

Majority of the class groaned, pop quiz was not it my guy.

Diana and I were waiting for the perfect time for when Jessica would get up from her seat.

Seeing as we were getting a pop quiz , this would be her go to time to fake period cramps and go to the nurse , heck even get the opportunity to go home, they believed her crappy, sob story with her cramps how terrible they were.

Can I tell you she always got away.

I know her timing ,she'll get up in 3...2...1.. Let it begin.

Jessica took her gracious time lifting her self out of her seat only to not be rising from it at all.

"What the hell "she cursed under her breath.

At this point we were still holding our laughter in, well barely.

She started rocking the chair side to side but to no avail nothing of the sort happened.

Well she continued to do it until the chair toppled over side way, causing me to burst out in laughter along with the rest off the class.

"What's going on " Mr.Dyun roared as he looked from the book he was reading fixing his gaze on the girl attached to a chair.

He made his way over to where she was and pulled the chair back up on its feet.

"What happened to her" Mr.Dyun yelled to the class.

"Oh Mr.Dyun , they have done me wrong, for they glued me down to this chair"she said all dramatic.

I guess we're doing shakespeare.

Mr.Dyun helped her out the class to get it off, all the while the chair still being attached to her ass.

As she walked away her little followers right behind her tail, at the same time they left everyone went back to fits of laughter.

"She had that one coming , I was going to do it first , someone beat me to it", I heard someone say as they chuckled.

"Nice one "I said to Diana as we fist bumped.

Majority of the class didn't like her so it was a win win situation , ohh I'm sure to mark down this moment in history.

Diana had secretly been videoing the whole thing so I told her to send me the video.

Ah what fun, now she knows what its like I thought.

We all had some good times in class, until we heard the footsteps that of Mr.Dyun.

Causing all laughter to cease.

Vote,comment and share
Thank you guys for over 3k reads all my readers, I appreciate it.

Tell me what you guys think.

Which is better orange juice or apple juice ?

Until next time.
Peace out