Something I Never Felt Before II

Start from the beginning

- Don't play dumb. How the conversation went with you know...

- Are you asking as a friend or as my boss? Robert teased.

Ripley gave him a death stare.

- Okay I was joking. Well she spent a night at my place so...

- Thank you God! Finally! You seem different. Glowing maybe? Ripley teased back.

- Shut up. I didn't tell her about you and you know...

- Me neither about you two and it's not our place.

Robert nodded.

In the locker room Andy was changing and Vic came to see why she was late and did Sullivan again yelled at her from the top of his lungs.

- So? Vic peaked behind her locker door.

- What? If you didn't hear him in the beanery then he didn't yelled that loud. Andy smiled.

- Why? That's not him. I mean he always yells so loud.

- I don't know, maybe because Ripley was about to come so he wouldn't hear. I don't know. Andy said closing the door of the locker.

- Ripley is here? Vic's face went 50 shades of red.

- Yes? Why are you blushing? Vic? Stop! Andy started following Vic and shouting to stop.

They were headed downstairs and Andy kept following her with questions.

But half way down the stairs Vic froze as she saw Ripley coming out of the office. They exchanged the looks and Andy was in the middle by now observing them.

- Young girl you have a lot to explain! Andy again followed Vic as she stormed to the barn.

Ripley and Sullivan stood there, laughing at them. Mostly at Andy's face expressions.

- See? You can't not love her. Sullivan said while laughing.

- Love her? You love her already?

- Of course I do but it's early to tell her. She will freak out I'm sure. Sullivan said and went back to his office and Ripley left the station.

A few minutes passed and alarm went off. Everyone jumped into the trucks.

Andy was on ladder, driving, Sullivan was in the passenger seat. Occasionally they exchange a few looks.

Arriving at the scene the house was on fire. Boy was in front of the house telling them that his parents were still inside. He didn't know where. So Sullivan sent Herrera, Bishop, Warren and Miller to find the parents. Warren and Herrera headed upstairs to search the floor. Bishop and Miller were downstairs searching.

- We found dad. He is shot. Miller said over the radio.

Sullivan was confused how he was shot and wanted to call pd for backup but Vic called him because son needed to share something.

- It was an accident. Nobody shot him. Kid started to cry.
In my room...

But before he could finish shots were heard from upper floor. Everyone took cover.

- Herrera, talk to me! Sullivan shouted over the radio.

- I don't know what happened. I don't see where this...

And her radio went silent.

- Herrera? Warren? Sullivan shouted.

- We... we found mom. But Herrera is unconscious. I can't get to her! Warren said over the radio.