Chapter 9: The Medieval Times Festival

Start from the beginning

When we arrived outside, Moon surprisingly waited outside! And wow, he looks awesome!

(Does he look better now? Btw, shout-out to the people who get the reference of his outfit XDI just realised, his human ears are visible- Please ignore that TwT I can't get rid of it T-T)

I just realised, his human ears are visible- Please ignore that TwT I can't get rid of it T-T)

"Wow, looking like a priest, eh?" He looks at me. "Yeah, I tried something new." He smiles and I notice his new haircut. I smirk at him and he looks confused. I then just grab him and we go to school. We made it to the school and due to its magic, the whole school looks like a castle! It feels like Harry Potter, but not really though.

 We made it to the school and due to its magic, the whole school looks like a castle! It feels like Harry Potter, but not really though

(One of the only un-used castles I found- Dont mind the ad, i couldnt remove it unless I buy that, I deleted that app anyway- Oop-)

It looks awesome! I really, really like it. Moon doesn't seem that surprised, does he know magic? I mean, he is a neko, so maybe he does. We walk into the school and even all the rooms are changed and stuff! Many people are already here and they all look awesome! We walk around, to find our way. But Thank God they put up some signs. I'm sure, that our headmaster is one of the most powerful beings in our town here. Like, he changed a whole building into a castle! Who knows what festival we have next year. I'm already excited!

I see Regina and her bodyguard walk inside a room. I bet they're lost too, but really? I'm not gonna help her.

Eventually we reach the main hall, where we are supposed to be. The principal stands there and looks like a king. Even the other teachers put on costumes, I love it. We both know, that this is gonna be a big festival. There's gonna be games and crative stuff and more! There sint much time left, before he starts talking. So im just gonna wait until he does.

In a swipe of rainbow colored magic (because, yes), everyone is sorted. Even the people who got lost are now in this great hall. Our principal is great. This festival isn't only for us though, its also used for an open door day, where other people, including children and maybe future students can come in and look at the school. After everyone is calm, he starts with his speech.