16. HARRY OSBORNE

SI
aurora smith x peter parker
CHAPTER SIXTEEN: HARRY OSBORNE

SIaurora smith x peter parker CHAPTER SIXTEEN: HARRY OSBORNE

things were getting better for aurora

things were getting better for aurora. especially now that easter had passed. the weather in new york was a whole lot brighter, the snow fully melted and with it pushing away most of the memories of the man who had controlled her life for years. her relationship with her father's girlfriend was getting better, even if their conversations centred around material objects. aurora probably should have hated the way that the woman had another man around every few days, forcing aurora to retreat into the depths of her bedroom and shove her headphones on. but after everything her father did? his girlfriend could cheat to her heart's content.

her favourite thing about life had quickly become peter parker. when she wasn't spending her time with nick fury and his agents, who she only recently realised weren't s.h.i.e.l.d. members at all, after the fall of the empire that was once underground booming, she spent her time with her best friends. it was just easier to call it s.h.i.e.l.d than nick fury's secret agency. but back to peter. he seemed to do absolutely no wrong. they spent most of their days together — he even managed to convince her into coming out on patrols with him some nights. she refused to fight unless things got ugly. they never did. peter parker may have been uncoordinated and most definitely not professional, but he always won his fights. he never pulled his punches.

she'd also developed a newfound friendship with ned and mj. sure, they'd always been friends, but this time it was different. now that she was in control of her own mind, aurora had the time to do teenage things, like go to the movies or go out for pizza. she began reading again. she had study sessions with them, which wholeheartedly ended in little bickers and chucking gummy worms at each other. life was good. life was normal. she was normal.

and here she was, giggling with the brightest eyes as she leant up against peter parker's locker. one of her hands was raised, grasped in his own as he kissed down on each one of her knuckles. the way that peter parker looked down at her was the way that she wanted to be looked at for the remainder of her years. golden love swirled behind chestnut brown, melting her candyfloss heart. it was the end of the day, bell rang long ago as the students pile out of the open doors. the lovers stood awaiting for their friends, plans of going to get sandwiches and studying until twilight awaiting to unfold.