04. OLD MONEY

SI
aurora smith x peter parker
CHAPTER FOUR: OLD MONEY

SIaurora smith x peter parker CHAPTER FOUR: OLD MONEY

peter parker was very, very tired

peter parker was very, very tired. sure, he'd taken a beating from a few criminals before. but never had someone been out to kill him. never before had someone kicked him over the ledge of a building. a yawn threatened to push past his lips as he stared out at the blank faces within the cafeteria, ned leeds sat on his phone opposite him. the chestnut haired boy was seemingly contemplating his whole life in that moment, with only one possible way to make himself feel better. well, one person. as much as watching ned talk about the lego death star which he was going to receive as a birthday present was great, there was only one face that he so desperately wanted to see in that moment.

the walls were grey, just as tired as him. the paint was chipping and there was notorious graffiti penises and logan woz here plastered across the cheap paintworked walls. across the room sat so many different cliques... robotics nerds, cheerleaders, football players, theatre kids and the upper east siders. he watched them bleakly, their snobby attitudes and clothes enough to pay a month's rent at his apartment. amber eyes were bored of seeing the same things every single day. truth be told, there was a massive part of peter parker that wished to take up being a superhero full time, but that would never pay the bills. for now, he'd have to be day-to-day peter parker and the friendly neighbour spider-man. things could always be worse, he guessed.

oh yeah, they were. someone was out to fucking kill him.

that familiar feeling was arising against his skin. crawling upon the surface and raising his hairs as though something were about to attack, right by his side. the parker boy sucked in a heavy breath, ready to fight for his life in front of the whole school.

but then, the feeling disappeared when a pair of pouty lips landed against the warm skin of his cheek. with a shocked jump he turned sidewards. fingertips like gold laid against his shoulder, her warm face up against his own, displaying the smile that he had been so desperate to see. a pair of chocolate doe eyes glanced at peter parker after her lips had pressed down upon the skin of his cheek. she could all but see her reflection in his eyes. he looked shocked, as though never having expected to see aurora in lunch hour at school.