rory & peter's christmas special

SI
aurora smith x peter parker
RORY & PETER'S CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

little preface!! this takes place a week or two after the last chapter! it's not important to the plot line, so you don't have to read, just a cute little drabble type thing

when i wrote this i listened to champagne problems by taylor swift because i felt it fit so well, but if that's not christmassy enough for you then listen to whatever you wish!! okay love you all bye xxx

she knew that she was going particularly mental when she heard the shuffling above her ceiling. there was no way on earth that santa claus was real — she at least knew that much. then, who had boots crunching on the roof above her head?

the blonde girl's brows pinched, eyes shifting over to the alarm clock that sat on her bedside table. 2:45. way too late for anyone else to be up. aurora was too childish and giddy to be able to sleep on a day like today... it happens every year. the girl only questioned herself more as she slipped herself away from the duvet, pushing it back against her checkered pyjama legs. yes, they were peter's pyjamas. her legs slipped off of the bed, landing straight onto a pair of white slippers next to the side of the bed. fairy lights twinkled in the dark of her room as she stood up, shivering against the cold december air. only being dressed in long pyjama bottoms and a baby pink vest top was not the best for the season. the girl shuffled over to the large window as quickly as she could, clambering up onto the seats of the bay window. the quizzical girl knelt up upon the surface with her bottom lip drawn between pearly whites. a manicured hand reached out, pushing the window closest to her open and outwards. even cooler air hit the sleepless girl, the snowy skies outside only adding to the effects that it had against her body. with a breath that was visible in the cold air, the blonde girl leaned forwards slightly, turning her head upwards, trying to get a view of what was atop her roof.

a smile spread across her lips.

a reciprocated smile met her, deep coffee eyes staring right at her from their position upside down. chestnut curls were tainted with little white snowflakes, dangling down in the air. staring back at her was a hanging peter parker, his smile wide and hands gripping tightly to the web on the side of the building. not santa claus, but the best gift she could have ever received.