14 Things

OH MY GOD I AM SO SORRY THIS ISNT LONGER IM SORRY

Word Count: 569

There were 14 things Dan loved about Phil.

He loved his smile. Dan loved the way it could light up a whole room just by making a slight appearance. He loved the way his lips were often stretched to the limit.

Dan loved Phil’s laugh. The way melodic notes of pure joy poured out from his mouth at even the slightest thing.

He loved the way Phil’s tongue peeked out of his mouth when he laughed, and then tried to cover it up.

He loved the way his eyes sparkled when Phil was talking animatedly about something he enjoyed, the deep blue orbs that it was far too easy to get lost in, the eyes that somehow were an ocean blue, meadow green and dandelion yellow all at the same time.

Dan loved the way the skin around Phil’s eyes crinkled when he laughed, and how his nose scrunched up when in fits of laughter.

He found it hot when Phil made an innuendo without realizing it, or when Phil accidentally cursed. (aka when Phil was being an absolute sex god)

Dan loved how Phil was so kind, how he could literally say sorry for making you laugh so hard your cheeks hurt.

He adored the fact that Phil was so sweet, especially around his fans. Dan loved it when Phil would go out of his way to make one of them happy.

Dan loved the caring side of Phil, the Phil that would lay down with him on the landing when he was having an existential crisis, the Phil that would make him tea when he was feeling sick or leave paracetamol on Dan’s bedside table after a night of being drunk.

He loved Phil’s confidence, how even though he might be having self-doubting thoughts, Phil never showed it. Dan loved how Phil would just shake rude comments off, and would always walk with his head high.

Dan loved the optimism that Phil had, always seeking the happy things in the worst of times. When it was raining, “At least plants are getting water!” or when a restaurant got a food order wrong, “maybe it was a new person!”

Dan loved Phil’s sense of style, how he could make anything look good by just throwing it on. Dan loved how Phil never seemed to care what anyone else thought and dressed like himself.

He especially loved how Phil looked in the morning, when he first woke up. When Phil’s hair was in a natural quiff, and he hadn’t put his contacts in yet and there was a little bit of morning stubble on his chin.

But the thing that Dan loved the most about Phil was Phil. He loved Phil’s smile and his laugh. He loved the way his tongue so often peeked out of his mouth, and the way his the skin around his eyes crinkled when he laughed. Dan loved his eyes-oh god, his amazing sea blue eyes that had a touch of green and yellow in them. Dan loved how Phil was a sex god without knowing it. He loved how Phil was kind, sweet, caring, and confident, something Dan could never dream of being. Dan loved Phil’s optimism. He loved Phil’s sense of style, and Dan loved sleepy, barely awake Phil. But most of all, Dan loved Phil.

There were 14 things Dan loved about Phil. 14 things that Phil would never know.

A/N: again so sorry this is so short i have been super duper busy on weekends (including the next few)  and i have had more homework lately and yea but again this is just a super short drabble for Valentine's Day (hence the 14) and yea

also thank you to @phuck_phan for being incredibly incredibly sweet and making my entire life happier <3