The Coffee Shop

<FYI I cant figure out how to get a picture into here but if you want to see the picture this was inspired by go to my Pinterest @okayintatarus and go onto my "Phil and Dan" board it's the latest picture there>

Just a fluffy AU!

Warnings: NONE YAY HAPPY ONESHOT

The first day he came in was my first day at work. I was working the register, and he walked in.

"I'd like a caramel macchiato please." His voice was like bells, so sweet and clear.

"Uh, sure. That'll be £3.47 please." I responded. He handed me a £10 note, and I gave him his change. "It'll be ready in a minute." He walked over to wait for his drink, and I studied him. He had darkish brown hair, and soft chocolaty eyes. He was on his phone, smiling about something. I noticed how he had dimples; he was quite lovely, really. Too bad I didn't catch his name.

That was 3 months ago. He had been a regular since then. He always came in while I was working, and always ordered the same thing. I insisted to my boss Jenny that I take his order. This resulted in friendly teasing, but she always let me.

Today I had finally worked up the courage to ask him his name.I was making a coffee for a man when I heard the door jingle.

"Hey Phil, your favorite costumer is here again." Jenny giggled, and I glared at her.

"He's not my... Shut up, Jenny!" I whispered.

"Yeah, whatever you say." She grinned, and he walked up to the counter. "I'll finish making it." Jenny winked at me.

"Hello! What would you like to order?" I asked happily.

"Um, hi. The usual, please." I took his £10 note and gave him change, just like every other day. Jenny started to make his macchiato, and I took off my apron to go on my break. I walked over and stood beside him.

"I've been seeing you in regularly, but I always forget to ask you your name!" I chuckled nervously. I had just gone on my break; he was the last person that I took an order from.

He looked up from his phone. "I'm Dan."

"Phil." I sat in the awkward silence for a moment. "Are you doing anything tomorrow at 5? I don't work tomorrow..." I suggested.

"Uh, no. I was going to meet with my girlfriend, but something came up. So I guess I'm free." Oh. He has a girlfriend. Of course.

"I have an extra ticket to Muse tomorrow at 8. I was going to ask my brother, but he probably has plans, being the social butterfly he is. Do you want to come?" I asked Dan.

"You like Muse? And you have an extra ticket? Yes please! I love Muse!" Dan's long face turned into a huge grin. "But you hardly know me! Why would you ask me?"

"Well, I see you almost every day, it feels like I know you. Plus, I have no one else to go with. I don't exactly have... friends." I admitted.

"One caramel macchiato!" Jenny announced. Dan walked up to the counter to get it.

"What do you mean, you don't have friends? You have me!"

"Well, I was always bullied in school, and I was considered emo. Plus I have this weird obsession with Buffy the Vampire Slayer and animes. And, I kind of never go outside unless it's for work. I just stay on Tumblr the whole day." I admitted. Now he knew what a loser I was, and probably didn't want to go to Muse tomorrow.

"Really? When I'm not at Uni I'm usually in my dorm watching Attack on Titan or Sherlock or playing Skyrim at 3 AM! Oh my god it's especially annoying when my girlfriend comes over she just doesn't understand how perfect Muse is and the point of playing Skyrim! It gets so boring with her around, honestly." Dan smirked. I was definitely in love with him now, if I hadn't been before.