From London to Tokyo, and Everywhere in Between

Summary: Imagine this: you're in some foreign country, about to board your plane back home, when the urge to pee suddenly hits you, and you miss your flight. Phil Lester is having to experience this first hand. When his boyfriend Dan Howell leaves without him, Phil has to make the treacherous and many stop journey from London to Tokyo, alone.

Genre: Smut, Angst, Fluff, and everything inbetween

Trigger Warnings: alcohol

Word Count: 12,679. A lot.

A/N: Holy. Crap. This has been a long time in the making, and I am so happy to finally be able to share this with you guys. I've been working on this since April, and am so ready to put it out on the internet, for the grand occasion of the Phandom Big Bang (phandombigbang.tumblr.com) I had a wonderful beta and artist throughout all of this, you can find my beta at phiwip-danyul.tumblr.com and my artist at lesterpeach.tumblr.com (I'll add the art for this as soon as she posts it)

So, without further ado, I give you From London to Tokyo, and Everywhere in Between!

"Phil, you really should wait until we're in the air, we have to board in like 2 minutes," Dan glanced at a grimacing Phil.

"It's not my fault I really need to pee! I'm not sure I can wait until we're on board," Phil protested.

"I don't want you to get stuck in Tokyo, Phil. For one, I'm not sure I can survive being alone that long, and two, I don't quite trust you to not go get involved in some Japanese gang."

"Dan, I'm going. I'll be back in time," with that, Phil paraded off to find a toilet, leaving Dan to fend for himself.

"All business class couples ticket holders may now board flight 346 to London/Heathrow" The P/A system crackled, causing Dan to look around for his boyfriend. They were among the last few people to board the aircraft, and Phil still wasn't back from the toilets.

"Paging business class ticket holders Dan Howell and Phil Lester, please check in with the gate agent," Dan glanced around once more for Phil, then trudged up to the ticket counter.

"I'm Dan Howell?" Dan approached the gate agent cautiously.

"Hello. Is Philip Lester the rest of your party?" The agent, whose name tag said Kimiko smiled.

"Yeah, he's using the toilets right now. Is it possible to wait for him?"

"I'm sorry, sir. You two are among the last to board, I'm afraid. You can board now and hope he makes it back in time, or you can wait for the next flight out of Tokyo. If Mr. Lester doesn't get back in time, we can help him find a different flight to London with no extra charge."

"Can I text him and see where he is? It'll only take a minute, I swear," Dan pleaded.

"Of course, sir. You have five minutes until the doors are supposed to close, and we can't close in any later. The 'boss' of air traffic is very picky about when aircrafts leave and such, so you will either have to board by that time or stay with your friend, if, by chance, he doesn't make it in time," Kimiko explained.

"Alright, thank you." Dan stepped to the side and whipped out his phone. He was lucky he convinced Phil to get an international calling plan.

TO: PHIL LESTER <3

hey where are you we have to board soon

FROM: PHIL LESTER <3

Still searching for a toilet, I really have to go