"Happy Valentine's Day." I say softly.

        She turns towards me while biting her lip. "You did all of this for me?"

          I nod and just as I start to explain, she jumps into my arms happily.

        "No one has ever done something like this for me before." She mumbles in my shoulder.

      After multiple kisses she decides to plop back down onto the concrete and take a seat on the blanket. Her legs criss cross innocently. When I sit down beside her I notice her eyes scanning each tray of food.

                      "Hey," I rest my hand on her knee. "It's okay."

      She takes a deep breath in and nods. "I know I know, I think it's getting better."

                             "I'm glad." I say with a smile.

        Her hand reaches out to the Bertie Botts Beans in the corner but I grab them first and pour a few into my palm.

                          "Open your mouth." I tell her.

       She does as I say and I start throwing the beans towards her. She doesn't catch any of them but I see the effort.

         Time goes by extremely fast while we sit there, the sun disappears and leaves us in the dark. And even though we should go in before we get in trouble, neither of us get up. Aary eventually lays her head down on my lap and I see her eyes closing for longer than usual as my fingers run through her hair slowly.

                  "Thank you for everything," She whispers to me. "I love you."

                           "Of course, and I love you too."

       She smiles one last time, then buries her head in my lap and falls asleep.

Malory's POV

      After the fight with Draco I stopped drinking every morning before class. Not only that but I flushed the rest of the pills that George sold to me. The withdrawal hasn't been terrible but it's also not the prettiest.

      I've had a hard time sleeping but that's nothing new. Every time I eat I feel like throwing it back up, but sometimes I can keep it down.

      I didn't mean to get addicted, no one does. And just because I've decided to stop using booze as my coping mechanism doesn't mean I'm going to stop any of the others. I mean come on, there always has to be something.

              "Blaise and I are heading out!" Aary shouts to me.

          I look up from the fresh slits in my arm. "Okay, have fun!"

      I can't see her but I know she's smiling big. She's been talking about Valentine's Day with Blaise for weeks now. He told me what he has planned for her and I just know she's going to love it.

       It's weird to think that a year ago neither of them had ever even thought about getting together, and now they're practically a married couple. All of the younger Slytherin students look up to them like parents. It's quite adorable.

      I make sure to wash the blade off before placing it back on the tub side, then I exit the bathroom. Just as I'm about to open my new book, I hear a tapping on the window.