Everlasting Love (Natsu x Reader x Sting) [Part 2 Reader Special]

Start from the beginning

~~~

Neither had arrived yet, making you nervous.

You still hadn't come with an answer and it bothered you that you didn't!

What if neither would be happy with your answer? Or your not answer in this case?

So many questions came to mind and now you were having second thoughts about coming here.

"Out of all the years we've known each other, I wouldn't take you for the worried type."

Sting's voice broke your thoughts and you saw his kind smile.

"Oh hush. I'm in a difficult position here."

He chuckled lightly and sat next to you. That chuckle drove you insane.

"If it helps, I'm okay if we still remain friends. Natsu is a great guy."

"Sting..."

Natsu arrived soon enough looking nervous. He sure wore his heart on his sleeve today.

"Guess we're all here, huh?"

You nodded and thought about it over.

You've known Sting longer, but Natsu was more...convenient?

But those factors didn't matter. Nothing was going to change your heart.

"You two really deserve better than a girl like me who can't even make up her own mind."

"(First Name), what are you saying?"

Your hands were shaking. This was going to be risky, but you can't decide. That was your decision.

"Did we do something wrong?!"

Natsu and Sting were in panic seeing you in such a state.

"I just want to be selfish. Helping others is what I always do, but just this once I want to be selfish. It might be asking for too much though."

You looked up at both of them a small smile and tears.

"Will you two allow me to be selfish and not choose between you two?"

Natsu ruffled your hair, giving you a gentle smile.

Sting held your hand tightly.

These were the two you never wanted to pick between. The way you felt between them both was equal.

"You can be selfish with us, (First Name). Sorry for putting you in this situation. We should of thought about how you would feel."

"I'm happy that you both like me, but choosing between the two people I love is hard. I love you both so much that I can't choose between either of you. I...Is it wrong if I want both of you?"

The silence scared you, but the embrace from both of them soothed you.

"If it's what Yu want, then we're okay with that."

Tears fell.

You never felt so happy before.

What came next were the opinions of everyone as they would view your new relationship between the two Dragon Slayers. Although, that wouldn't bother you because your love for them will never change for as long as time moves on.

It was an everlasting love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: :D holy cheese whiz, I did it! I wasn't sure how I wanted it to all go, but I feel content with this. Kind of swamped with the essay that was shot my way, but I'm managing things out with updating this, my Persona 3 What Ifs, and my Magi/Fairy Tail OC story. After the incident last week, I'm a little disoriented, so forgive me if I do something wrong or if I didn't please you. Doing my best to get back on my game. Plus, I ran out of food, so I'm running on a growling stomach until next week. Could eat my mom's food, but eating salad and nuts as a new diet isn't something I can just go into right away. I do eat healthy guys, but that's only when I go out to eat with my mom. Plus, I'm a super lazy person XD

Up next is Jackal! Going to be a tough one again, so pardon if it ends up late. Love you all and thank you for the support.

I am still accepting questions for the Q&A on part 50, so send in the questions :D would be appreciated if the questions go on (OuO) so I can see all of them. XD man, I love that face despite how creepy it is.

CONTACT ME

Instagram: www.instagram.com/minicchichin

Twitter: www.twitter.com/user/mini_unnie

Ask: www.ask.fm/minicchichin