Part 31: What have you done?

Ratchet POV 

After we transformed into our alts we rushed off to end this once and for all. We then arrive as we look at the horrific sight. ("Bulkhead said, w-what has he done to cycbertrion")?! He is corrupting the omega lock with dark energon?! ("Optimus said, MEGATRON STOP YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR DOING")! Megatron then looks at us and similes wickedly. ("Megatron said, I know what I'm doing Optimus unfortunately I can't do it all in one shot I need one of you to complete the corruption"). LIKE IN THE PITS WE WOULD DO THAT! ("Then I guess I'll force you then either way I get what I want"). We then all got into battle position as shockwave and knockout gets back up. ("Knockout said, y-you ratchet autobot scum I have a score to settle with you a very personal one"). ("Shockwave said, I am disappointed in the way you betrayed us blaze you would have made a very good deception"). ("Blaze said, no I wouldn't I would just be a offline machine for you with out anymore mercy to others, I don't want to live like that"). ("Shockwave said, so you would Allie yourself with the ones who made this war")?

I could then hear the gritting of denta as Blaze becomes furious and says. ("Blaze said, YOU LIED TO ME, YOU MADE ME THINK THAT THE WAR WAS CAUSED BY THE AUTOBOTS BUT IT WAS BY THE DECEPTIONS")! ("YOU WANTED TO GET YOUR POINT ARCOSS I GET THAT BUT ALL OF THIS AN'T WORTH IT SURELY YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THAT")! I was a bit token back by the harsh tone in her voice as I hug her. ("Shockwave says, if your now an autobot then you will die along with the rest of them"). Says who? ("Says lord megatron"). I then stop hugging blaze and say, she not offline on my watch. ("We'll see"). I then begin to fight knockout as Blaze fights shockwave. ("Knockout said, so you guys a thing now")? I blushed but still hit him across the face plate making him fall on his aft and I said, y-yes we are. Knockout I know your not a bad mech your a good one just misplaced comeon join us. ("Why should I you and the rest of the autobots messed up my life back on cycbertrion"). I think both sides of the war are to blame for that unfortunately I said sadly. 

But I realize that if we keep living in the past we can never move forward. I don't expect any of us to forget our home or the people we've lost in this war. But we need to work together to bring cycbertrion back to its full glory please work with us knockout. I then extended my servo out to him as he looks at me surprised. ("Heh and here I thought you were the one who was mostly affected by this war what got you so cheerful")? He then takes my servos as I pull him up. Blaze she has been kind and sweet to me and anytime I'm around her I feel like everything haunting me goes away. ("You should spark bound with her")? I immediately felt my cooling fans kick in as I feel embarrassed. N-no Why w-would I d-do that? ("Don't wry ratchet I'm just saying you should"). I then growled warning making knockout chuckle. Now I think we should help blaze. ("Yeah we should"). 

Blaze POV 

You and Silas experimented on me. ("Shockwave said, it was more to better you to make you better"). BUT WHAT IF I DIDN'T WANT THAT?! You can't just experiment on random people that's not right. ("That sound non-logical your processor might need some work after I'm done with you"). You see this is why ratchet is better, he actually has emotions and helps people but is aware of personal space. Unlike someone like you who does what we wants without no mercy. I then see ratchet run up to me with knockout. I then get ready to take both deceptions but ratchet stops me. ("Whoa whoa hold on blaze knockout has changed he is one of us now"). ("Knockout said, I'm............sorry for what I did to you"). My expression the soften as I said, I forgive you. ("Shockwave said, it looks like you didn't have it in you after all to be a true deceptions knockout"). It's 3v1 your out matched give up and surrender shockwave. ("I'm not a fool I could tell when I'm beaten but if you meant surrender then we're not on the same page"). He then fires to shock into the ground making dust form thick enough for us to not see. ("After the dust clears ratchet says, he is gone"). Don't worry he'll be back.

("We should probably meet up with Optimus and the rest of the team"). Yeah we should. We then transformed and went to the rest of the team. We then arrived and saw Optimus fighting megatron while the rest of the team was knocked down. Ratchet-. ("I'm on it just make sure to be careful"), knockout go help him I'll help Optimus. ("Knockout said, alright"). I then blasted megatron from behind doing some damage to him. I then looked over to Optimus as he nodded. ("Megatron said, another autobots bot for me to squash hoe exiting"). Me and Optimus both jump and and blast him at the same time repeatedly. We then both stopped to see megatron no where to be found. Hey where did he go? I then looked around and saw the rest of the team getting up. ("Bulkhead said, ow that hurt a lot but why is knockout helping us")? Ratchet changed his mind on the war so now he is helping us. 

("Arcee said, I never knew ratchet was the one for convincing"). I then heard ratchet scoff in annoyance as I came over to him. I then rubbed his sides making him sigh and realx. ("Ratchet said, thank you"). Your welcome but where did megatron go? But just before I could say anything else I felt some grab me. ("BLAZE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO")!

Ratchet POV 

BLAZE NOOOOOOOOOO! Before blaze could react megatron grabbed her and lifted her up high into the air. ("Optimus said, Meagtron")! ("Megatron said, i actually needed you blaze since you have dark energon still in you I can fully corrupt the omega lock by using you")! MEGATRON GIVE HER BACK NOW! He then went up in the air and dropped blaze making my optics widened. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Blaze then screamed as she was dropping right into the omega lock. I then rushed over and saw her frame completely swallowed by the liquid inside it. Then the liquid turn purple as megatron laughed. ("It looks like one down 4 more to go"). I stood there in shock and fell to my knees. I felt nothing but pain hit my whole frame as I muttered. S-s-she g-gone.

HEY GUYS ANOTHER CHAPTER I'M GONNA DOUBLE UPLOAD TODAY SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING YESTERDAY LOL. ANYWAY SEE YOU LATER RIDDY OUT!

4