While I don't want to keep my pregnancy from my best friend. I also don't want the news to end up plastered all over TMZ. So no one is going to know about it until they have to know about. Or when I become too fat to hide it any longer, which ever comes first.

"You should've brought her. I miss her." She pouted and I only snickered in response.

"Jay cannot sit still to save her life. If you miss her so much, please, feel free to come and get her. Anytime you want to."

"I actually need Brandt to keep watching her." Ayah laughed, "She burns up all his energy so he's actually functioning like an adult when I get him back."

Honestly, I don't know how Ayah does it. I love Brandt to death but he's a handful and a half. I don't understand how the two of them are managing to sustain a romantic relationship. I don't posses the amount of patience it would require to put up with him 24/7. Beckham isn't much better. At least he seems to be slowly improving.

"Not the two of you complaining about your billionaire boyfriends." Gia rolled her eyes, "They can't be all bad."

"No one said they're all bad. But billionaires or not they're still men—"

"And they're the inferior gender." Gia butted in causing the three of us to burst into laughter. She's not wrong and that only makes it funnier.

"I was gonna say; despite that they definitely have their desirable attributes." Ayah and I shared a knowing look.

"Shittt." She drawled now perking up in her seat, her spastic movements prompted the young lady working on her toes to shoot her a dirty look though I don't think Gia even noticed. "They're putting it down like that?"

"Beckham is Number Two in my Top Three." Number One being a very prolific athlete who's name can never be uttered in public. Number Three is Malakai, no shocker there.

"Who's Number One?"

I hardened my expression, signaling her to let it go. Gia is unaware of my time spent as an escort and I plan on keeping it that way. "Ayah, what about you?"

I asked because I'm genuinely curious. Brandt talks a lot of shit about how skillful he is in the bedroom. The way he jokes about everything it's actually hard to tell if he's bullshitting or not.

A dark red blush swept across her face telling me everything I needed to know. "Well I'll be damned." I sat back in my chair surprised. Good for you, best friend. Good for you.

"Y'all are nasty." Gia laughed causing me to whip my head around with a quickness.

"Oh my god! Don't even start. I'll tell Ayah over here why I don't spend the night at your apartment anymore." She knows damn well that her and Barrack are up to their fair share of nasty shit. I'd say more than their fair share actually... It takes a lot to run me off, I'm not faint of heart.

She suddenly got real quiet.

"Mmhmm.."

"Anyways... Let's talk about tonight. Are there going to be paparazzi, a red carpet.. Oh! Gift bags, are there going to be gift bags?" Gia changed the subject.

"It's at his parents house. It's a launch party Gia not a movie premiere, it's basically just bougie cocktail hour."

There will be rich people in attendance but it's not going to be some sort of spectacle. Beckham and his family possess a certain level of notoriety but they're not celebrities.  Just like even though Elon Musk is known, he's not a celebrity. While the lifestyle of the De Loughrey family is similar to that of a celebrity, they are not the same. I personally find great relief in that fact. I would not be able to function living under a microscope.