Ferturia (Fur-too-ria)

Ferturia is the nature kingdom; the most enchanted and whimsical land in Amalthea, where the fairies grow crops and take care of ordinary animals. They live in forests, surrounded by nature and woodland creatures and have oversized mushrooms for houses. They are the nicest fairies you can find and are very down-to-earth. They work hard and never give up; they always finish what they start.

Ruler

Queen Aspen

          Queen Aspen has smooth dirty blonde hair that ends a couple of inches below her shoulder in small curls. But her most attractive appearance is her gold eyes which shine bright against her dark brown skin. From her waist, protrudes two long pastel pink wings that have the softness and flexibility to curl around and cover her entire body which helps her to fly smoothly and keep her warm in cold weather. Her wings look similar to that of a monarch butterfly symbolizing that she was a born queen. The sides of her wings are golden with emerald-green spots on the outer edges. Golden designs fill the middle parts that shimmer in the sunlight. Her wings are smooth and gentle to the touch and they match perfectly with the custom necklace Aspen's sister Iredessa had made for her as a gift. 

          The chain of the necklace looks like brown vines with tiny, golden pearls to match her tiara. The base of the necklace is a transparent heart shaped gemstone; inside of which is filled with dry florals and leaves. Another piece of jewelry she likes to wear is a golden ring with five green flowers at the top. Each flower has a golden center and is another custom-made gift from Iredessa. Queen Aspen doesn't care much for fancy clothing; her jewelry is enough to make her look like a queen so instead of a queen's gown, she likes to wear a long, comfy, and simple tea green dress with natural flowers embroidered in the waistband. She also wears a tiara made of woven branches and decorated with tea green and sage leaves as well as small gold pearls with a bronze deer head at the front.

          Queen Aspen is very generous and loves to give flowers and plants to her sister as gifts. She loves to add details and designs and has a good taste in objects. Aspen is quite friendly and she also shows kindness to her enemies. She thinks kindness is the most powerful thing to use against your enemy because a simple smile can make them feel a coward. She's good at keeping everything under control and gives chances for the people who work for her. She favours peace and dislikes war as the casualties of war are heavy.