Bellezza (Be-let-za)

Bellezza, more commonly known as the Crystal City is perfect if you need a vacation from a busy life. It has many tourist attractions and bakeries. Royals from all over the world have regarded Bellezza. It has the world's finest chefs and crystal homes the size of mansions. Bellezzian's are known for their beautiful clothes and trade routes. It is ruled by Queen Iredessa who is a kind and beautiful young woman.

                                                                                              Ruler

Queen Iredessa

          Iredessa has wavy, blonde hair with light blue tips that match her ice blue eyes. She has a slim structure, clear wings that reach her knees, and an elegant crystal tiara. She wears an ombre blue gown with a pure crystal tiara with small pieces of diamonds shining inside. She wears beautiful blue high heels, light pink makeup, and fine silver rings. Iredessa is a kind, confident, and beautiful woman who rules with fairness and generosity and has earned all her subject's loyalty. She was a born leader and meets all her subject's needs. Her lovable personality and charm are adored by all. Even though she doesn't like nature as much as her sister, she always keeps the plants her sister gives her in her bedroom. Her sister is quite generous and because of that Iredessa had to get a greenhouse built to keep all her sister's plentiful gifts.

                                                                                      Environment 

           The Bellezzians trade with Ferturians and Balkahns. Their kingdom is filled with houses, shops and cafes. The kingdom does not have a lot of vegetation unlike their neighbouring kingdoms. Almost all their kingdom is made solely of crystals. Trade routes are set up on either side of the kingdom (Bellezzians are known for trading and business).

          At the heart of the kingdom rests the crystal castle, it is truly magnificent. It's built with over 40 million intercut gemstones and crystals. It has 4 towers, the largest adorning the Bellezian crest. The walls are decorated with stained crystal murals and varieties of sheer fabric. There are columns in the castle adorned with rubies, sapphires and diamonds. The castle has lots of rooms for the royal guests who often visit. At the center of the castle lies a grand throne room with a big crystal throne. Beside the throne room there is a great dinner hall where food made by the royal chefs is served. There is a museum filled with beautiful Bellezian artifacts, and a wondrous crystal greenhouse in the back of the castle (most of the plants come from queen Aspen), an enchantment room and library are located in the second largest tower. It's one of Iredessa's favourite places in the castle. There she can enchant gems and if she gets bored, she can read a book or two. 

                                                                                        Kingdom

          The Bellezzians are kind, friendly, love to play around and help others. Fairies and Belves populate most of Bellezza excluding the abundant groups of tourists . The bellezzian fairies have clear sparkling wings that reach their mid-thighs. The fairies sometimes adorn their wings with small crystals and gems to give their wings a prettier look. The townspeople are very creative and love art. They own lots of shops with all sorts of interesting objects. The Bellezzian women are known for their devine dishes, upon entry, tourists can smell the food's scrumptious fragrances throughout the city. Although some Bellezzian people can be snobby or selfish, they always have a good heart. They are master traders and know how to bargain.

          Bellezza's most popular jobs are chefs, bakers, and fashion designers. Bellezza designs and sells their clothing items to all the other kingdoms and is famous for their fine cuisines and resturaunts using Ferturia's best crops and vegetables. The fairies have very important jobs, they must enchant gems and crystals so they can be used at their finest. They are sewn within the best fabrics and cloth in Bellezza to create clothing. Just stepping inside a boutique will leave you in awe. Hundreds upon hundreds of fabrics, cloth, and silk can be found there with tons of varied patterns and designs. They even have a rare and expensive collection for the royals. Enchanted gems are also used for interior design elements and cooking but that's not all. The most important use of all is that the Bellezians give these enchanted stones back to the Balkans so they can forge powerful weapons. Bellezians have trade routes all throughout the kingdom. They're foolproof traders. They trade things such as clothing, jewellery, and so much more to the neighbouring kingdoms.