Creatures

Cybulls

Cybulls are a ferocious mutation of a turtle and two dogs. They have the shell of a turtle but two fierce bull-dog heads. They can come in all different colours. Their shells and fur coat can vary all sorts of colours and patterns. Cybulls typically have two heads, cybulls with one head are considered different and some say they are defected.

As young mediocris, the Balkahns must choose a Cybull that their heart yearns for. After they choose a cybull, they are bound to them for life. Cybulls can be very loveable and adorable pets, but if their owners are in trouble there's no stopping them!

Balk Trolls

Balk trolls are ugly gruesome creatures; they are very big and are covered with warts. They have wrinkly pale purple skin, they stink of raw fish and meat (as they don't consider their hygiene very much), and have big hands, feet and noses. Their teeth stick out of their mouths and are plain filthy, with chunks of fish stuck in between. As you can probably tell the trolls love fish. The Balkahn women always make delectable dishes made of fish for the trolls. These dishes can include red salmon stew, shrimp Cajun, and their favorite fish fingers!

Balk trolls are very tough and aggressive as Balkan soldiers are, Balk trolls are considered soldiers even though they don't have wings. They help around the ironworks by heating and melting the iron. The trolls do have one or two mishaps, but in the end the Balkans would die for these trolls and consider them their own.