[Vol.3] Chapter 20:The fall of Beacon

Y/N's p.o.v

So....Yang "fucked" up as I woke up after their fight James told me about it but somehow Yang thought she almost got attacked but...he didn't try to attack her at all Yang was in against Mercury...those bastards really are bastards but my main problem is....that I got picked for my first fight and that is....PENNY I only had Killer Queen and my gloves so this is gonna be interesting fight

Penny:Salutations friend Y/N Belladonna! It's an honor to finally fight you!

Y/N:I guess I could say the same for you Penny

Penny:This is going to be so much fun!

Y/N:Heh just don't cry when you lose Penny

Obbleck:Fighters! Are you ready? Three!

Me and Killer Queen gets in a defense stance

Obbleck:Two!

Penny gets her swords out and they float around her

Obbleck:One! Begin!

Penny makes her swords go right at me I sigh and charge at her Killer Queen blocked the attacks she sent at me by punching them away as if I was in some stopped time and there were knifes at me in that stopped time as I got close to her Penny brought back her swords and blocked my punch I smirk because Killer Queen touched one of her swords I quickly changed it to fire dust and BOOM her sword exploded and I used my dust to knock her back which caused the both of us to lose a bit of aura Penny sent her swords at me again I jumped on one of them and Killer Queen tried to punch her but she blocked it again she gets back away from me a little then she charges at me this time she grabbed two swords and tries to attack me but I was quick enough to dodge some of them but she slashes at me she got some hits on me I slid back I look back up and see Penny having more swords? No that's not right at all....Penny charged at me but she had less swords now the hell is going on? I let it go for now and Killer Queen sends rush of punches at Penny she blocked them with her swords I got behind her and used my fire dust to send her in the air then Killer Queen punched her away her swords then start shooting leasers now that's new I dodge the leasers while Killer Queen punched the swords away as Penny got close to me Killer Queen and I then kicked her away I land on my feet the crowd was cheering....huh cool I look back and see Penny using her beams as a jet pack she hit me then she knocked me back onto the ground I get back up and she gets ready to finish me off the hell!?

Y/N:....Fine then SHEER HEART ATTACK!

As I release Sheer Heart Attacks they went over to her swords as they went after me they all exploded then....then well there was string around her arms and....she was cut into pieces! She had wires and...robot stuff....

I start to tear up I fall to my knees then

I start to tear up I fall to my knees then....I slowly get back up and look around I saw Ruby on her knees crying as well

???:This is not a tragedy this is not an accident

Y/N:"No...no...NO,NO,NO,NO,NO!"

???:This is what happens when you hand over your trust,your safety,your children,to men to claim to be guardians

I slowly step back and start to run away Pyrrha tried to stop me but I pushed past her

???:But are in reality...nothing more than men our academies headmasters wield more power than most armies and one was audacious enough to control both they cling to this power in the name of peace and yet what do we have here? One nations attempt at a synthetic army torn apart by a white fang member...a black cat that always runs away from his problems like always! What need would Atlas have for a solider disguised as an innocent little girl? I don't think the Grimm can tell the difference and what I ask you is Ozpin been teaching his students? First a dismemberment now this? Huntsmen and Huntresses should carry themselves with honor and mercy yet I have witnessed neither perhaps Ozpin felt as though defeating Atlas in the tournament would help people forget his colossal failure to protect Vale when Grimm invaded the streets or perhaps this was his message to tyrannical dictator that has occupied an unsuspecting Kingdom with armed forces honestly? I haven't had the slightest clue as to who is right and who is wrong but I know that the existence of peace is fragile and the leaders of our kingdoms conduct their business with iron gloves....as someone who hails from Mistral I can assure you the situation there is...equally undesirable our kingdoms are at the brink of war yet we the citizens are left in the dark so I ask you...when the first shots are fired....who do you think you can trust?

After hearing that I stopped and hear the alarm blare....oh shit

Emergency Announcer:Alert. Incoming Grimm attack. Threat level:Nine please seek shelter in a calm orderly manner

Everyone started running....there was a big Nevermore at the tournament it tried to break in but it will soon I have....this feeling about something...I run away again I pull out my scroll and thinking about calling Blake but....no fuck it if Adam is going to be here then it's my fight alone to deal with him! The bastard has a death wish! Adam you better get ready cause Y/N Belladonna will grant your death wish you bastard! As I kept running I see Emerald and Mercury in the way I stare them down

Y/N:I suggest you get out of my way before I knock your lights out Mercury and Emerald....

Mercury:Hmph I like to see that happen Belladonna but....not today

Emerald:Mercury what are you doin- ....Oh right we forgot to tell you Adam said

Y/N:Hi? Yeah fuck him now move NOW

Mercury and Emerald step to the side I walked past them I feel my Scroll vibrate I check to see Blake trying to call me....I guess the Grimm already got here I looked out the window and see White Fang.....

Y/N:This truly is the fall of Beacon....

(End of Chapter 20)