"No, he's not here with me. Looks like we all got separated. I'm gonna come to you now." Lance said.

"Wait, now? Are you like flying in your Lion or just walking?" I still stood by the river.

"Blue isn't responding to me. I've been trying to contact you and Shiro or the others." he answered.

"Have you been by your Lion for three vargas straight?" I raised an eyebrow even though he can't see it.

"Um...no? That doesn't matter, look we now have contact with each other so we need to like. I don't know stick together stranded on this planet?"

"Why are you the one who should come to me? I think I'm a better navigator, you'll just get lost, Lance." I said crossing my arms, doubting Lance will find me anytime soon.

"Excuse me?! I think I can manage well! And I won't get lost! Me and the forest are like buddies, mi amigos." a scream followed and I had an idea he tripped on something or got slapped by a branched.

"Either you tripped or got hit by something..." I began with a bored look. I heard noises from Lance's side, probably scurrying to get up or getting revenge on the branch.

"It was a tiger. I scared it off, yeah, couldn't handle the Lance McClain." he said. I rolled my eyes and stopped the urged to slap a hand onto my face.

"Oh my quiznack! Just hurry up already and get your butt here now." I groaned. "Also this isn't Earth, Lance. There are no tigers here!" I added, flailing my hands around even though he couldn't see it.

"Oh shut up Keith! It's not like you've been walking and haven't encountered a single living being on this planet." Lance said.

"For your information I indeed haven't encountered a single one after walking for three vargas straight on this deserted planet." I deadpanned.

"Okay! Wait! What...what is a varga again?"

"Just get here already."

"Alright, hold your horses Mullet. It's not like I'm just gonna step into the rive–"

And just like that I heard a loud splash and girlish shriek. The sight before me was now Lance himself. Falling face first onto the red water and clumsily scrambling up to his feet. Oh the irony.

"Oh! Oh! Bleghh!" he stuck his tongue all while spitting around nonstop, he took off his helmet. His hair was now soaking wet. I had put my hands to my hips as I waited and watched. "I think I got some into my mouth! It could be poisonous! If it wasn't red it would've been fine!" he continued to complain and spat while he walked through the shallow river to reach to my side.

"Are you done?" I asked not once bothering to show concern or sympathy.

"How can you be so calm when I could probably be dying of poison!" Lance made it to my side of dry land. He dramatically fell to the ground and began to make choking or dying noises.

"You're not. It's just water just in a different color." I said turning my back to him. "Also your helmet can do a scan to see if it is poisonous." I began to walk away from him and the river, having no idea of where to go now that Lance is here.

"Hey! Keith! Where are you going?" Lance immediately got back onto his feet to catch up with me. "I just got here, can't you at least let me rest? I traveled through the forest for you. I tripped on a tree root for you. And I even fell into a poisonous river for you!" Lance got in front to block my path and pushed his hands up into the air, one hand held his soaked helmet. I simply stepped to the side and proceeded to walk.

"It wasn't poisonous. And stop whining, we still need to find Shiro." I said.

He groaned from behind me but silently complied as he followed. I could tell he was pouting even though I couldn't see it.