The nausea has obviously regained a lot today, is this the legendary...pregnant? Isn't it?

"I... Am I pregnant?" Ruan Chacha pointed to herself and asked Han Annan anxiously.

Han Annan helped his glasses and smiled, "Yes, congratulations, you are pregnant." For the

first time in Dugu Mohan's life, he is going to be a father?

"Brother, you can!" Han Annan punched his shoulder.

Dugu Mohan took Han Annan to another room, "Hey~Where are you going to take me?"

"I'm pregnant, what should I pay attention to?" Dugu Mohan asked Han Annan stiffly.

It is rare for Han Annan to see him in such an uneasy state, "Don't let her eat cold food at ordinary times, so let me write down what should be paid attention to. You can see for yourself, there are more aspects to pay attention to, and it is not clear in a few words. "

Dugu Mohan is still uneasy, Han Annan saw him tense, smiled and patted his shoulder again, "Don't be nervous, pay attention and it will be fine."

Ruan Chacha was also in shock, her little belly unexpectedly embraced him. With pregnancy, she has a baby?

From the fear and nightmares when I first passed through, I am pregnant now, it is like having a dream.

Dugu Mohan came and kissed Ruan Chacha's face, but he was so excited that he couldn't speak.

"Would you like to tell grandpa and parents to listen first?" Ruan Chacha and Dugu Mohan snuggled together.

"Well, I'm calling now." Dugu Mohan put her arm around her and dialed the phone.

Jiang Yue was eating breakfast, Lisao called Jiang Yue, "Madam, Master's call."

Jiang Yue answered the call without expectation, "What's the matter?" Indifferent, where is the loving mother back then kind.

When Dugu Yi and Dugu Old Man heard that it was Dugu Mohan, they didn't even lift their eyes. They were obviously not interested in Dugu Mohan's call.

"Mom, Chacha is pregnant." In just a few words, apart from how patient Dugu Mohan can be with Ruan Chacha, even his mother, he said very little.

Jiang Yue didn't react when he said the first sentence, "Oh." After taking a bite of West Toast, she was stunned.

"What?! What did you say?" Jiang Yue dropped the fork directly on the dining table in shock.

Dugu Yi and Old Man Dugu were both anxious, "What's the matter? What happened?" They were both scared, so don't have trouble again.

"Chacha is pregnant!!" Jiang Yue immediately stood up and shouted with wide-eyed eyes.

Duguyi and Dugu old man looked at each other, then both stood up excitedly, pregnant?

Dugu Mohan's eardrums were shocked by her, "Well, she is pregnant."

"You must not move her, you must not yell at her, or scream at her! Don't do anything to her! Have you heard? You should speak as finely as a kid Sound, you dare to speak loudly with your mother and I will never finish with you!"

Jiang Yue was so excited that she didn't know what to do, her hands shook with joy.

Dugu Yi and Dugu Old Man hurried forward, and Dugu Yi wanted to grab the phone in Jiang Yue's hand, but Jiang Yue refused.

"Why are you stealing my phone?" Jiang Yue waved away Duguyi's hand.

"Let me say a few words." Du Guyi wanted to warn his son not to act recklessly.