"How can such a good-looking wife be willing? I really don't understand these men now..."

    "Looking at how handsome he is, I didn't expect..." The

    two nurses were trying to say Dugu Mohan, for Ruan. Chacha is really disgusting.

    Ruan Chacha smiled happily, trying to say that she was fine. After seeing the bruise and applying the medicine, Jiang Yue asked her why she had to run away from home.

    Ruan Chacha glanced at Dugu Mohan in fear, "I want to be quiet, because...Brother Mohan and Midsummer are so good, I watched Mohan--I don't sleep at night thinking about Midsummer, just... .on.."

    Speaking of the emotional part, she shed tears and resisted her grief. "Mom, this is the last time I call your mother. I decided... I decided to fulfill the love of Mohan and his true love, and tomorrow I will meet Mohan Divorce."

    Ruan Chacha said. Finally, she couldn't cry. Jiang Yue felt guilty for Ruan Chacha and was angry at her son for being so scumbag. She embraced Ruan Chacha and wept.

    "Chacha, mother won't let you divorce Mohan, that woman! I won't let her in when I die. Our Dugu family only recognizes you as a daughter-in-law. What's more, you have a life-saving grace for Mohan. The benefactor of the Dugu family." Jiang Yue firmly assured Ruan Chacha.

    Ruan Chacha was aggrieved and only shook his head, "As long as Brother Mohan is happy, I will be content. I dare not ask too much for fear that Brother Mohan will hate me."

    Jiang Yue persuaded Ruan Chacha, where to find such a good wife? The more you look at Ruan Chacha, the more you look at her daughter, she is obedient, sensible, and kind. She is full of advantages. Now she can't find any shortcomings in Ruan Chacha.

    But it was his own son, a numbness is a shortcoming, "You will wait to be beaten when you go back!" Biting his teeth, he gave Dugu Mohan a fierce look.

    Dugu Mohan was standing, his aura was still very strong, he didn't care what Jiang Yue said.

    His performance fell on the nurse who heard Jiang Yue and Ruan Chacha talk, and the uncle next to him, shaking their heads.

    "Boy! You have to have a conscience when you are a human being. Don't let such a good girl betray you. You saved your life. You will be struck by lightning because of domestic violence and derailment."

    The uncle wore a sick gown and condemned Dugu Mohan word by word. He also educated Jiang Yue and Duguyi. Jiang Yue and Duguyi had never been so embarrassed, but they did not educate this son well.

    "Mom, I will go back to the old house to visit you in two days. I want to stay here to take care of my father these days." Ruan Chacha said to Jiang Yue worriedly.

    If she goes back with them, she will definitely have to sleep with Dugu Mohan at night. The previous Dugu Mohan is nothing but the original Dugu Mohan...emmm is hard to say.

    Jiang Yue and Duguyi had nothing to do, so they agreed to Ruan Chacha, and Dugu did not leave, "I have something to do with her.."

    "What are you talking about? I want to bully Chacha again and get me back! Go back and don't kill you! .." Jiang Yue took Dugu Mohan to the outside of the hospital, pulling and fighting.

    Ruan Chacha smiled kindly, save the saliva, go back to eat fried pork with bamboo shoots.

    Ruan Yujin walked into a small villa with a solemn expression. Sheng Suxin was worried about the success of the plan. She walked around with her mobile phone and couldn't sit still. The phone didn't wait, but instead waited for her son.