Duguyi hugged Jiang Yue while comforting her. Follow him to accuse Dugu Mohan.

    Master Dugu's family law has served Dugu Mohan two or three times. No matter how many times he fights, Dugu Mohan does not say anything, and does not go to Ruan Chacha. Finally, he just said, "Grandpa, you can beat me with strength."

    It's not that Dugu old man is angry or not. After all, it's her own grandson, and she feels distressed after playing too many times, and Chacha also said not to let him be angry with Dugu, it was she who wanted to leave.

    From time to time, he would call him and Jiang Yue and the others. When he was angry, he would not be so angry, but he didn't care about Dugu Mohan.

    When Dugu Mohan was eating, he took a chopstick dish to his grandfather. Grandpa Dugu snorted, but he ate Dugu Mohan's food first.

    At this moment, Dugu Mohan reminded Dugu old man that after knowing that Ruan Chacha had disappeared for no reason, he sent someone to find it and couldn't find it, saying that he might have gotten it abroad.

    The whole person was no longer good, and he was unconscious on the spot, and he woke up as a vegetable.

    Since then, Jiang Yue and Duguyi have been depressed and unhappy. They sighed when they ate. Although Dugu Mohan didn’t feel much about Ruan Chacha’s accident, the changes in his family made him feel uncomfortable. It's time to go back to the old house.

    Jiang Yue was fed a sip of vegetables by Dugu Yi and smiled happily. In fact, Dugu Mohan hadn't seen her smile so happily for a long time.

    After eating in silence, he drove back to the villa alone, just as Ruan Yujin came to look for him.

    "Hey! Are you fierce to Ruan Chacha? Otherwise, how come my sister has been away for so many months without coming back?" Ruan Yujin was angry when she saw Dugu Mohan.

    Dugu Mohan unexpectedly expressed his concern for Ruan Chacha? "Without her, isn't there a daughter that Uncle Ping recognizes?"

    Ruan Yujin originally asked him to settle accounts, but when he said something, her pupils shrank sharply..

    "What did you say?" He couldn't believe Dugu Mohan actually said it. This kind of strange and angry words, in order to prevent Ruan Chacha from having an accident, he arranged his mother in another room.

    Dugu Mohan was surprised at his reaction. Didn't this happen? It has changed so much from everything he has experienced before, and he has some doubts whether the world he lives in is real.

    "You know what's going on, why do you want to say this? Or, you really fell in love with Midsummer?" Ruan Yujin stared at him fiercely, as long as he said yes, he would blow his head.

    "Why didn't you know that your brain was so big before." Dugu Mohan wore casual clothes, and drank silently after leaving these words.

    Ruan Yujin didn’t plan to let him go, “Then why did you say such a thing? Or did you also have a dream?” Dugu Mohan, who was talking to him, cares very much about Ruan Chacha, he can tell. His caring was real at the time.

    But now Dugu Mohan in front of him, his eyes are only endless indifference, very strange.

    Also dreamed? "Dream?" Dugu Mohan was stunned, who had any dream?

    Ruan Yujin felt that something was wrong with him more and more. The dreams his father had, let alone whether he could not miss it, Dugu Mohan had investigated Lin Moyu upright.